Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Oceanicbank Is Not Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanicbank Is Not Recruiting (825 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Labour Not Recruiting / FAAN Says It Is Not Recruiting / Nnpc, Nlng, Etc, Are Not Recruiting Sincerely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oceanicbank Is Not Recruiting by bundo: 1:57pm On May 01, 2009
Hello House,
i feel i should inform everyone that Oceanicbank is not recruiting .Especially trainees.
recently a fake recruiting firm posing to recruit for oceanicbank was discovered,where people were ask to pay a certain sum .

please house disregard any posting that has to do with oceanicbank recruitment.we all know that most banks are not recruiting for now,
oceanicbank is only recruiting people with experience and relevant masters degree.And this is at a very scanty scale.
it is a pity that people have bastardized nairaland. where all sorts of info is now posted.
God Bless.

i believe God will visit everyone of us in with HIS favor.
Re: Oceanicbank Is Not Recruiting by walexmanny(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2009
God bless u bundo, u see i discovered one simple truth about about pple searching desperately for jobs, they are easily gullible, every educated and informed soul in the world must be definitely aware of this horrible crisis, and financial instuition takes the larger cake of the promblem, fellow brother in the house let look for employment else where and keep praying

SCAMMER ARE EVERYWHERE, BEWARE

(1) (Reply)

Job Web Site / Graduate Jobs: Apply Now / Vacancies - Graduate Sales Rep & Customers Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.