Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale (902 Views)

Ways To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Blog SEO / Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers At A Givaway Price / Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers At A Givaway Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale by ballac: 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have a twitter account that I've been building for over 3 years now
it has more than 67,000 followers and following only 180 accounts
its users are 95% Nigerians and it is currently used as a news account

It has been relatively inactive lately due to the fact I hardly post news on
it due to my other engagements

the handle is @ngrbreakingnews and made up of real users but I will change the
username before selling since I still intend to run a breakingnews site in the future,

it is most suitable for bloggers looking for instant traffic on their posts

I have not been using the account for a long time due to my other engagements

Ive attached snapshots of the audit reports from two websites
www.twitteraudit.com

and www.statuspeople.com
The price is affordable, interested buyers should call me on 08032465852

All U need to do is start tweeting steadily and you will start getting response from pple

Re: Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 20, 2015
uve already advertised and given d info here so why being secret abt d price. im interested how much is it going for
Re: Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale by ballac: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettysolid:
uve already advertised and given d info here so why being secret abt d price. im interested how much is it going for

The price is 100k......if ur interested
Re: Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale by 0luwatope(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
ballac:

The price is 100k......if ur interested
laughs with my teeth open. The underworld gods will buy is sha
Re: Twitter Account With Over 60k Followers For Sale by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
0luwatope:
laughs with my teeth open. The underworld gods will buy is sha
grin grin grin grin couldn't laugh in silence. Make I join you small

(1) (Reply)

###convert Your Blog To Website Now Without Losing Your Blog Design And Info / How To Own A Website Exactly Like Kingsweb.com.ng For Free / How Can I Send Message To Over 100,000 Email List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.