Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) (6896 Views)

P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] / Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) / Mercy Johnson's Family Sleeping Inside A Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) by Cjizzy(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2015
BiitchAmMe:
i feel like slipin ontop of her...raise her gown up...softly drag her pant down...n plug my charger into her socket kiss
You need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) by MrObontami(m): 10:59am On Sep 02, 2016
viviangist:
Oh ... what a man can do .... a woman can do that better and Faster ,,,..... One Love madam Linda ...

What sort of fuckery is this
You upcoming lame bloggers, I doubt if u have a life at all
How the Bleep is this news
U just carry all sort of garbage and drop it on NL
U think linda mad her millions by posting these kinda weak articles on blog ??

Weak and lame bloggers everywhere angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) by MrObontami(m): 11:02am On Sep 02, 2016
deadZONE:
Hian!!!! is this sleeping to you?
i thought sleeping is done in the room, half naked?
mumu blogger!!!!
Op brain is dead like her thread
Re: Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) by MrObontami(m): 11:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Amebo123:
For OP mind she too will buy her own N500million Mansion with blogging

By writing this kind of trash

Find out from Linda the way

grin grin grin

I tire for the mumu OOoooooo grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) by MrObontami(m): 11:09am On Sep 02, 2016
BiitchAmMe:
i feel like slipin ontop of her...raise her gown up...softly drag her pant down...n plug my charger into her socket kiss

Guy u sure say u never release for body so ??
Re: Linda Ikeji Sleeping Inside Her New Mansion (lovely Photo) by Gisterline(f): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2016
MrObontami:

What sort of fuckery is this
You upcoming lame bloggers, I doubt if u have a life at all
How the Bleep is this news
U just carry all sort of garbage and drop it on NL
U think linda mad her millions by posting these kinda weak articles on blog ??

Weak and lame bloggers everywhere angry

hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lynxx Flaunts His Daughter(photos Included) / Wiz-kid Arrivals Abuja NYSC Camp, A Day After Davido / Ladi Lyrics Shows Nigerian Music Will Affect Nigerian Children Negatively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.