Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In (1160 Views)

ATBU Bauchi Commence 2016/2017 Admission process / NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 / Atbu Bauchi Fees Increment: Stand Of The Sug (with Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In by JaneLawrence(f): 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
I have applied here over 3 times no admission so I changed my mind. Now in my Nd2 federal poly.

A friend from the school sent this to my whatsapp

CARRY OVER IN ATBU, A SIN, A WICKEDNESS OR A CURSE PART 1
A MUST FOR BALEWAITE TO READ

HERE AM I IN MY ROOM, IN MY SILENT AND HUMBLE EMBRYO A FRIEND AND COLLEAGUE ABDULLAHI A ABDULLAHI ( 400L , CHEMICAL ENGINERING ) ,WHATSAPP ME , NOT QUIET LONG AFTER THAT CHAT ABOUT SIX PERSONS CALL ME FROM ENGINEERING AND EDUCATION STILL ON THE SAME NOTE, WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT, “ MASS FAILURE IN THE SCHOOL” I HAVE TO CALL A FRIEND ADEWALE WAHHED (LIS 300l) TO CHECK MY PROGRAM 100L STUDENT RESULT, HE TOLD ME THERE IS NO PASS LIST THAT THE MIXIMUM GPA WAS 1.46, SO ALSO LIS 100L THERE IS NO PASS LIST THEN I ASK MY SELF IS THIS A SIN OR A CURSE ? THIS QUESTION HAVE LEFT ME UNCLAD IN MY SILENT EMBRYO.
THE WIND OF CHANGE HAVE STARTED BLOWING ALL OVER NIGERIA, CAN WE SAY THE WIND IS ABOUT TO REACH BAUCHI, OR IT ELUDED BAUCHI STATE OR IT GOT INTO BAUCHI BUT FORGOT ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY BAUCHI ?? ?
LETS LOOK AT IT FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE, “ IS IT THAT ALL THE STUDENT ARE DAFT OR THE LECTURERS ARE NOT DOING THEIR JOB WELL
AFTER A LONG PERIOD OF SEMESTER, THERE IS NOTHING GOOD TO SHOW FOR IT, INFACT I HAVE MY BEST RESULT IN ATBU THE SHORSTEST SEMESTER I DID DURING PROF HAMISU PERIOD.
IT IS A PITY MY PEOPLE ARE BEING SLAIN WITH THE SWORD OF SILENCE, CAN WE CONTINUE THIS WAY OR WE WAIT FOR GOD TO COME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO INTERVAIN ? WHAT IS THE WAY OUT
Re: Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In by JaneLawrence(f): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
Imagine after going through there 1 semester results 100 level students this freshers 15% had just 1-2 carry over in all there courses, while 80% had 2-5 carry over. Leaving just 5% that stalled through. This report is not even bringing those ahead yet...
Re: Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In by JaneLawrence(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
2 year now and the vc of ATBU has failed to graduate 2 sets
Re: Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In by JaneLawrence(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2015
There is no good relationship between lectures and students....#Sham
Re: Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In by JaneLawrence(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
A lecturer expects all his student to cram the whole of his hand out in other to pass. This is because if you decide to read to understand and give him what you understand he will fail you..
Re: Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In by JaneLawrence(f): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
A school where male lecturer and students struggle on girls (female student)
Re: Schools Never To Seek Admission Into. Number 1. ATBU Bauchi Why? Come In by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 21, 2015
I laugh in English

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Rewards Best Graduating Student,ayodele Dada,with 1.07M(Pix) / Picture Compilation Of Touching Acts Of Kindness / What You Should Know About JAMB REGULARIZATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.