Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage (641 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / |**|NL-King-Of-Poet[2015]=Group Stage/Fixtures|**| / The Kings Tourney 2015 Group Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
ASAPMED VS DATSLEEKDUDE

Voting Criteria

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplay/Puns - 2 points

Personals - 1 point

Closer - 1 point

Rules

• 6 Quatrains

•Deadline is 6pm Tuesday 20th October 2015.

•Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

• No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

• No complaining about votes.

• A no show attracts a ban.

•No unnecessary comments

•No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

only appointed judges are allowed to vote

Last to check in drops first
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Datsleekdude(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
Check
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Datsleekdude(m): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Where dis Nigga @
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by AsapMed(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chill. Droppin now, just saw the thread
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by AsapMed(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Since its war, I came in with no verse but weapons like guns & glass to burst and scratch the "dude" like a DJ

Your being sleek is a child's play, coz I checked your profile, you got the wrong name and the wrong face that made us deduce God made a mistake, Na Apc era you still look like Agbero with "no change"

I'm a big threat like a fat man boastin, I burn vets and leave em roasted, but you are no vet, so I beat him till his skin "pulp" then I stare(stair) & pour "paper" and leave the bum happy for heaven sent(cent)

Watch me rip him apart and aint talkin "history" when I say I throw-back, landin him in a river that draws back, then have him picked up like a knapsack, and when he's backed home, he sleep like its "kid-nap"

Agbero- yoruba of a bus conductor
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Datsleekdude(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
I don't need my A Game to win/all I need is a C4 to blow this mediocre rapper up/break you bones and make you handicap/got your Mum calling the meds ASAP.

Call me Big Sean I won't Play no games with you/spitting bars with the sole aim of maiming you/like Lamar dropping his verse on control/I'll B.E.T I'm the lyricist on the roll.

I envision a future where I'm on the road or Tour/My pen is mightier than the Asgard hammer/I'm a warrior whose bars are hotter than a dragon/I'm the one true king of rap
call me Arthur Pendragon

You wanna cross me meet TEMMY in the alleyway/anyway leave your body parts everywhere/or make you go through so much pain/that the next day you'll think everyday was yesterday.

I ain't a one hit wonder/if you get a hold of my notes/you get an insight to the 8th world wonder/are you under your chair or are you standing/cause that's the way I leave Niggas that understand what I'm writing

My bars leave bullet holes after I killed the nigga I was arrested for corpse violence
cause after my first two bars killed him
put over 10 more bullets in(BULLETIN:
He was massacred by a Real G
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Votes needed

Kr0ne
Coogar
Guykhena
Ksslib
007bruce
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by 007Bruce: 7:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smh

MV - tie
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by coogar: 7:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
both textcees were ponderous!

it was painful to read but datsleekdude edged it slightly cos he kept it a bit hip-hop. the overall quality of this tourney is making me nauseous.

MVGT: datsleekdude
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Guykhena(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
*sighs* Na wa o,how did this guys get into the tourney?

MVGT-None
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2015
Mtsw.
This tourney is st.upid

This crap looks like sth sosiqdude will Write
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by captainflash(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2015
MuhdG:
Mtsw.
This tourney is st.upid

This crap looks like sth sosiqdude will Write
Cant u just respect yourself and control that hand of your's? because u won someone doesnt mean you better than sosiqdu-de!
guy, seriously who the hell are u?
hey newbie,
that is what i hate bro..
(pride) dnt try to make that statement again,hope you gerit? make i leave u..cus here nah thread....

1 Like

Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 23, 2015
captainflash:
Cant u just respect yourself and control that hand of your's? because u won someone doesnt mean you better than sosiqdu-de!
guy, seriously who the hell are u?
hey newbie,
that is what i hate bro..
(pride) dnt try to make that statement again,hope you gerit? make i leave u..cus here nah thread....
Look man!

I'm just teasing sosiqdude.
I'm not saying am better than. Him.

Why the hell r u getting all fired up??

And anyone who says this tourney is not boring needs to check himself.
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2015
Datsleekdude wins

Battle closed
Re: Asapmed Vs Datsleekdude [kings Tourney] Group Stage by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Mad Skill Or Know Some Body That Does Then Join D Countdown / #1. Freestyle Session / Nairalander Musicians Take Note: Friday Freestyle Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.