Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price (23820 Views)

Exquisite And Modern Pop Ceiling Designs / Home And Office Furnitures At Affordable Price / Good Furnitures At Affordabel Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by lastpage: 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Royalfurnitures:

Sir I will tell you nothing but the truth. Those sofas you're seeing are made of Epi and shaworo wood and they are as strong as mahogany wood. You can ask people that know more about wood to tell you about epi and shaworo.

Good, l will take your word for it.

I like honest people.
Keep it up and DONT CHANGE when things start 'rolling' for you.

Most people cant manage success, when it comes.

I will be in touch with you very, very soon.

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Barezzi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Very lovely! I'll contact you soon too...
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
lastpage:

Good, l will take your word for it.

I like honest people.
Keep it up and DONT CHANGE when things start 'rolling' for you.

Most people cant manage success, when it comes.

I will be in touch with you very, very soon.g

Lastpage!
Thank you sir
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
Call 08033485121 or whatsapp 08147743098

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lovely

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Chirolechick: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2015
Hello do you have beautiful bunk set for kids?

1 Like

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Chirolechick:
Hello do you have beautiful bunk set for kids?
Yes ma. Call 08033485121 or whatsapp 08147743098
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Check this

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by agog: 5:20am On Nov 26, 2015
Royalfurnitures:

Sir, we base in Lagos and our whatsapp number is 08147743098. The price will be given to you on whatsapp. Have a wonderful day sir

quoting your price range shouldn't be a secret things. It helps potential customers to make on-the-spot decision..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 7:12am On Nov 26, 2015
agog:

quoting your price range shouldn't be a secret things. It helps potential customers to make on-the-spot decision..
Thank you sir. The price are there
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Johnsonsp(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2015
Like to know the cost of 3+2+1+1=5 sitters..the leather like the ones at the first page..thank u
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Johnsonsp:
Like to know the cost of 3+2+1+1=5 sitters..the leather like the ones at the first page..thank u
There are lots of picture on the first page, pls let's talk on whatsapp so that I will show you all the pictures and you will choose. Whatsapp number is 08147743098
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2015
Thank you

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by darchiplanhomes(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2015
darchiplanhomes:
https://www.nairaland.com/2648814/works-nairaland-architect
Bros pls open a new thread and advertise your own business. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by darchiplanhomes(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2015
Royalfurnitures:

DEAR EXQUISITE,

I already have a thread and the link is what you quoted. There on my thread people who are into building related services like tiling etc also post about their services and you know what i do? I simply say "keep it up, will work with you some day". There are many players in the building industry and anyone who does not understand team work or anyone who misunderstand moves to establish team work relationship has not understood the industry. My dear if you were into building design and i post this here, your reaction will be justified but since your area of service complements mine why not understand it. Are you over ruling the possibility of me patronising you when i do my next turn key project? You just discouraged a potential customer.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by darchiplanhomes(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2015
Royalfurnitures:

Bros while you are lamenting, see another nairalander's reaction is to a similar post i made on his own "PRECIOUS THREAD" as you see yours. #LEARN BUSINESS AND BUSINESS EXPANSION ATTITUDE. Herr is the link to what i just tols you www.nairaland.com/783405/quality-granite-supplyhaulage-reasonble-price/46#783405.1500

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
darchiplanhomes:

Bros while you are lamenting, see another nairalander's reaction is to a similar post i made on his own "PRECIOUS THREAD" as you see yours. #LEARN BUSINESS AND BUSINESS EXPANSION ATTITUDE. Herr is the link to what i just tols you www.nairaland.com/783405/quality-granite-supplyhaulage-reasonble-price/46#783405.1500
Bros you're taking it too personal,your works are beautiful and I really love it but I told you to open a thread for your own because I dnt want my customers to start thinking that am also into supply of granite and other stuffs. Anyway I never knew you will read another meaning to it. We are making this business to survive and feed our family and may almighty bless our hustle. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by darchiplanhomes(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
Royalfurnitures:

Bros you're taking it too personal,your works are beautiful and I really love it but I told you to open a thread for your own because I dnt want my customers to start thinking that am also into supply of granite and other stuffs. Anyway I never knew you will read another meaning to it. We are making this business to survive and feed our family and may almighty bless our hustle. Thanks

Noted.
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2016
Happy new year everyone
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2016
Nice sofa

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2016
Op how tall is that wardrobe?
Do you have any other designs?
How much will you charge to deliver to Ibadan?
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
tearoses:
Op how tall is that wardrobe?
Do you have any other designs?
How much will you charge to deliver to Ibadan?
Yes sir there are other designs. Please call 08033485121 or whatsapp 08147743098. Thank you sir
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2016
Check this

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by miqos02(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2016
Royalfurnitures:

Yes sir there are other designs. Please call 08033485121 or whatsapp 08147743098. Thank you sir
what are the advantages/disadvantages of a leather chair. and also chair made of cloth material
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
Happy Val our esteemed customers

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Durable and affordable

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Call 08033485121 or whatsapp 08147743098

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
Special seat for pastors

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2016
cool
Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 12:52pm On May 31, 2016
Hi everyone

Re: Exquisite And Durable Furnitures At Affordable Price by Royalfurnitures: 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thanks for your patronage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Building Detached Duplexes In Lekki (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / How To Buy A House In Lagos, Nigeria Without Over Paying / Pictures Of My On Going Building.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.