Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers (1274 Views)

Toks 03 Corolla @1.7 08061311315 08028612026 / 03 Corolla Sport Toks For Sale@2m / Sold!!! Toks 03 Corolla, Lagos Custom Cleared With Complete Papers #1.480m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Diovinci: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2015
1.3m
08079817522/whatsapp

Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Danfuster(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
You think you can just come here and post robish.? angry, red flag everywhere. 1st: Corolla sport without spoiler and trims. 2nd: your posting the interior of an suv for a mini sedan. Your plan shall not succeed... Malifee.

4 Likes

Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by KOMBE: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
Danfuster:
You think you can just come here and post robish.? angry, red flag everywhere. 1st: Corolla sport without spoiler and trims. 2nd: your posting the interior of an suv for a mini sedan. Your plan shall not succeed... Malifee.
grin
Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Diovinci: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Danfuster:
You are such a very very stupid dumb head danfucker
Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Diovinci: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
Danfuster:
You are very stupid I must tell u that
Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Danfuster(m): 3:48am On Oct 25, 2015
Diovinci:

You are such a very very stupid dumb head danfucker

I wouldn't stoop so low to take your bait. "never wrestle a pig cos you'd get dirty but the pig likes it" # in Peter Edoches voice

1 Like

Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by spotauto: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2015
@Diovinci.. Please kindly ignore certain people here.. a lot of people are not mentally balanced and most are depressed, maybe due to lack of Job or frustration, so they come to this forum because they are faceless and throw insults even to their elders..

How can someone in he's right senses say the interior of this car is for an SUV? I mean.. I mean !!..doesnt that tell you something is wrong somewhere?? so plz my brother do not respond to such people.. I think age verification need to be done in this forum as well as Child section too , who doesn't know this is a Corolla sports interior?

4 Likes

Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Anchor84: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2015
spotauto:
@Diovinci.. Please kindly ignore certain people here.. a lot of people are not mentally balanced and most are depressed, maybe due to lack of Job or frustration, so they come to this forum because they are faceless and throw insults even to their elders..

How can someone in he's right senses say the interior of this car is for an SUV? I mean.. I mean !!..doesnt that tell you something is wrong somewhere?? so plz my brother do not respond to such people.. I think age verification need to be done in this forum as well as Child section too , who doesn't know this is a Corolla sports interior?
Loool,Imagine.i also back went to check d pix too mysef to confirm whc I saw it's a Corolla Sport Interior.mind u Mr.Too know Some corolla Sports don't come with Alloy wheels nd Spoiler.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Diovinci: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Available
Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by takin35(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Bro I wonder even my baby boy will even know that this is corolla not suv abi he smoke GBANA ni haha.
spotauto:

Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Danfuster(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
spotauto:

Anchor84:
Loool,Imagine.i also back went to check d pix too mysef to confirm whc I saw it's a Corolla Sport Interior.mind u Mr.Too know Some corolla Sports don't come with Alloy wheels nd Spoiler.

No disrespect, the truth of the matter is you guys weren't here initially when the pic of the SUV was up on here but the op took it down and posted the Wright one, it's obvious OP is not being honest here as he should be thankful we pointed it out for him but you guys chose to attack the wrong person. Those of you criticizing shouldn't be too quick to judge. Op initially posted the interior of an SUV with 3sitter... Isn't that too obvious. Ask OP but he'd probably deny it.

2 Likes

Re: Toks 03 Corolla Sports Without Spoilers by Carbaby007(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2015
Danfuster:

No disrespect, the truth of the matter is you guys weren't here initially when the pic of the SUV was up on here but the op took it down and posted the Wright one, it's obvious OP is not being honest here as he should be thankful we pointed it out for him but you guys chose to attack the wrong person. Those of you criticizing shouldn't be too quick to judge. Op initially posted the interior of an SUV with 3sitter... Isn't that too obvious. Ask OP but he'd probably deny it.

You are Right at @danfuster, u saw it first And Commented but the OP changed the pic and now pretending like he didn't upload the pic of an SUV, well that's by the way. The car is still up for sale.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Golf 4 For Dash Port Harcourt / Reg. REDUCED Camry 2007 For Sale 1.4m / 4month Registered Toyota Camry 05 For Sale 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.