Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions (1685 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee And How He Spends His Millions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by LesbianBoy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
Former Nigerian international footballer, Emmanuel Emenike has got a lot of money and he isn’t afraid to flaunt his wealth. The footballer who plays as a striker for Al Ain on loan from Fenerbahçe has got houses in London, Dubai and Nigeria. And with money like that we see no reason why he shouldn’t.

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by LesbianBoy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by LesbianBoy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2015
wink

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by Beesluv: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2015
This boy na omo jaiyejaiye o

1 Like

Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by Beesluv: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
LesbianBoy:
cool

What did you gain being the FTC on your thread...... you just took my space cry
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by dhoryn(f): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
He's reaping the fruit of his labour.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by dacovajnr: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Beesluv:

What did you gain being the FTC on your thread...... you just took my space cry
I tire ooo!
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by Chanchit: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
My brain don shut down, sleeping mode activated. Good night Emenike, spend your money,you worked for it. Just no copy Lamar Odom.
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by Singingbae(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
God blessed his hustle
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by lordcyl3(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2015
open my way for me lord.... God bless ur effort emenike
Re: The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike And How He Spends His Millions by pretydiva(f): 1:08am On Oct 21, 2015
I must make it in life whether d devil likes it or yes...

Cool photos. He worked hard 4 it

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Booty In Africa Ms Corazon Sexy Freaky Bedroom Dancing – Video & Photo / Let Me Suck Your Breast-wizkid / How Yoruba Boys Dress Traditionally On Valentines Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.