Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Good Business Ideas For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Business Ideas For Nigerians (471 Views)

Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians / List Of 50 Small & Medium Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Business Ideas For Nigerians by jo101: 4:32am On Oct 21, 2015
Many people complain of how hard it is to think of and implement a good business idea in Nigeria. But really is that the case. There is a very large number of people who are unemployed and have little or nothing to do to make ends meet. But If you can think of a really good business idea then implementing it will not be hard. In my opinion and experience the only challenging part if thinking of the idea. There are many ideas implemented in other countries that can actually work in Nigeria. The following are so of the ideas I thought of that can be easily implemented in Nigeria and will yield some great profit:

Errand Service: This business idea basically involves you going on errand jobs for companies and businesses like delivery or pick up of letters and parcels. But basically you just go on errands for the businesses. This is a really good business idea knowing most business or rather small business don't have those departments so they will be willing to contract this out to someone. You can choose to charge monthly or weekly.
Day Care Service: This is a popular business idea but the fact is that most people neglect it or think of it as too much work. Taking care of children is actually work. But i have noticed that in most areas around businesses there are hardly any day care services there. This is a great opportunity for any hard working Nigerian to take advantage of.

Food Delivery Service: This is an idea most people reading this will readily accept. Nigerians love food and there is a business opportunity there. Yeah i know businesses have restaurants around them but you can save them the trouble of taking work excuses and leaving their desks and just delivery the food they want to them for just a little added amount.

Home and Office Cleaning Service: This business idea basically involves janitorial services for homes and offices. You can offer rug cleaning, window cleaning etc. You will be surprised how many people are too busy with work and other activities and do not have time to clean up their homes. Also some offices will be willing to contract the cleaning to you.

Home Delivery Service: So what i had in mind when i put this down was that imagine if you needed something like fuel or some food stuff and you are either are too lazy to drive down to get it or you are too busy. Imagine you have someone you could call that would just buy it up and will deliver it to your doorstep for you. So thats what this business idea is basically about delivery different stuff to people's doorsteps.

Jewelry Making: You must have heard of bead making this is basically it. It involves making little simple but beautiful male or female jewelry for sale.

More here: http://www.apeelit.com/posts/351/good-business-ideas-for-nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of A Female Quality Control Officer/engineer / Please Help / International Postgraduate Coursework Awards (IPCA) In Australia, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.