Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Confused And Need Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Confused And Need Help. (892 Views)

Gigabytes, Terabytes & Petabytes: Don’t Get Confused! / NTFS Flash Drives? Confused! / Please Help With My Laptop . I'm Really Confused . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused And Need Help. by Macfortune(m): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2015
Dear Friends,
It's unfortunate that I may sound weird or kind of outdated in knowledge but it's the fact, I've been hearing about Simple Server and its use(s) but I've not made use of it to be honest... Please I need help on how to get it, carry out the necessary setup, and also wanna know if it has different versions, if yes, which is the best? If no, is there any alternative instead of using the simple server?
Thanks For Your Understanding!
Re: Confused And Need Help. by Astutechris(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2015
Macfortune:
Dear Friends,
It's unfortunate that I may sound weird or kind of outdated in knowledge but it's the fact, I've been hearing about Simple Server and its use(s) but I've not made use of it to be honest... Please I need help on how to get it, carry out the necessary setup, and also wanna know if it has different versions, if yes, which is the best? If no, is there any alternative instead of using the simple server?
Thanks For Your Understanding!

There is nothing to be ashamed of in asking questions.
Many blog posts have been made on how to use simple server, all you need to do is to Google it. Or alternatively you can visit this post ->>http://www.naijaetech.com/simplest-way-to-use-simple-server-on-pc/

Though the post focus mainly on how to use it on PC using tethering hotspot but it also talked about how to set it up on android phone.
Re: Confused And Need Help. by Macfortune(m): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Astutechris:

There is nothing to be ashamed of in asking questions.
Many blog posts have been made on how to use simple server, all you need to do is to Google it. Or alternatively you can visit this post ->>http://www.naijaetech.com/simplest-way-to-use-simple-server-on-pc/

Though the post focus mainly on how to use it on PC using tethering hotspot but it also talked about how to set it up on android phone.
I've got the simple server running on my system, I subscribed for BBlited @#70 and I've also done the necessary settings and I browsed for sometime at my friend's place but it's not working in my place and I can't fathom the reason, Pls I need help...

(1) (Reply)

Tw0 Easy Ways To Open Password Protected PDF File Without Password / Kano University Of Science & Technology Hacked By Hackingthunder / Excel Guru How Best Can Someone Create Inventory Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.