Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Whatsapp Users,this Might Have Happened To You. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Users,this Might Have Happened To You. (739 Views)

Airtel Users- This App Let's You Download Hollywood, Nollywood, TV Series Freely / Whatsapp Users Can Now Change The Font Of Their Messages - See How It Is Done / Whatsapp Users Are Making 100 Million Calls Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Users,this Might Have Happened To You. by OSHUKUNUOGBO(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE TRIED TO LOG OUT WHATSAPP

funny enough,Having been used to social networks like nairaland,facebook,2go etc with their log in and log put features.
I have tried to log out og whatsapp,then remember whatsapp does have log in and log out feature(hehehe).

Has it happened to you?.share.
Re: Whatsapp Users,this Might Have Happened To You. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2015
Been used to that fact for long now......

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Glo Has Refused To Be On 3g / GTA Liberty City Stories Ios And Android 2016 / Finally, My Infinix Note 2 Gets Marshmallow 6.0 OTA Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.