Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji (2488 Views)

I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment / Bidemi Kosoko: "I Don't Need Any Extra Attachment For My Breasts Or Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by BiitchAmMe: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2015
According to the blogger linda ikeji, who just acquired a mansion worth over N500m at the most expensive residence in Nigeria posted to her blog. In her word

"I dont f*cking need a man in my life and i dont think am ready to settle down within the next 10 years"

Her fans reacted to it while she stated on about broke men and guys disturbing her and should stay away from her.

"Stay off me!!! U broke gold a$$ diggers" she said.

Source Lindaikeji..com

cc lalasticlala

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by kemlily(f): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2015
No matter how much you have....believe me or not my dear Linda...you really do need a MAN smiley smiley wink wink

9 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Chanchit: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2015
She can just go to a spe*m bank, get pregnant and have a baby. Then get the best of the best romance machine, I mean dil do of every size she can think of to continue living a peaceful life.

4 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2015
All this one na mouth, abi she go give herself belle?
Ten years later, pastors no go rest for her.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by akinloluwao: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Its a lie jare, Linda go tell that to the dogs. mtcheewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Mologi(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2015
We know,buh u do need a boy...like me

"Stretches legs and arms"
I dey fit....well well
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2015
kemlily:
And you need a man like me wink
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by shoksimba: 11:29am On Oct 21, 2015
;DDon't let us believe your WomanHood is gone o
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by flylykace: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2015
You need a man my dear but if you think you don't need a man, a man needs you even badlygringrin
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by yatch360: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2015
Hehehe... She go soon dey find pastor to do deliverance

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by gratefulheart(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2015
It's her life, she know what's best for her.
By way Kemlily, you ain't looking bad. wink angry angry grin

kemlily:
No matter how much you have....believe me or not my dear Linda...you really do need a MAN smiley smiley wink wink
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 21, 2015
Where is that dude wey talk say he's in love with linda Market don spoil o.........gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by kelvine(m): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
If this is true,Linda will become a bad role model to single girls.
We all appreciate her achievment,but it seems this multimillion naira house is giving her false comfort.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Enahi(f): 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Though i like Linda but I don't think she will really meet a man that has her type of wealth.

She will continue to meet brokeass guys because her wealth doesn't reflect in her body, no matter what she has on she always has this mgbekeish look.

Not tryna yab her but She is too mgbekeish.

2 Likes

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2015
This Bittch Should just shut it!!! WTF angry!!!
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by graciousolo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2015
Enahi:
Though i like Linda but I don't think she will really meet a man that has her type of wealth.

She will continue to meet brokeass guys because her wealth doesn't reflect in her body, no matter what she has on she always has this mgbekeish look.

common gerrarahia! Si e ba puo!

I'm not trying to yab ooo, but u wey no dey 'mgbekeish', who know u?

@Topic
This is false(no source/link/evidence) and I don't believe she said.

But if she did, how is that anybody' prob?

Would u react d same way if a guy said same?

She has made it thus far without a man. LEAVE HER WITH HER LIFE?

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by yinkeys(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
kemlily:
This OP is a bloody liar, I don't think Linda Ikeji can make such statement online

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by yinkeys(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2015
Enahi:

Lol @ mgbekeish look.
Why must you spill out the bitter truth no one talks about. You shouldn't have made that statement

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by graciousolo(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2015
BiitchAmMe:
According to the blogger linda ikeji, who just acquired a mansion worth over N500m at the most expensive residence in Nigeria posted to her blog. In her word

"I dont f*cking need a man in my life and i dont think am ready to settle down within the next 10 years"

Her fans reacted to it while she stated on about broke men and guys disturbing her and should stay away from her.

"Stay off me!!! U broke gold a$$ diggers" she said.

Source Lindaikeji..com

cc lalasticlala

she did not!!!

What's ur gain,Fp?

U just post her blog as d source; why not post a direct link to claim.

And... People don dey comment d rubbish wey dey dia mind without verifying.

This is a lie!
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by BeauHomme: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
Linda, they haff carry ya name come atside again o. Come and defending yaself pls. Run and be comin quick quick

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by deanoffaculty: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
#Linda Ikeji.....please don't give us 'Bobo' drink, we no dey drink. Swallow ya pride!
Age don dey tell for ya body and COSSY ORJIAKOR go soon get marry......her pikin go dey call you "Aunty Linda".
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by faith551(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
All this, money and fame is really getting into her head. Na her choice sha, which one concern me.
But then what is life without a family of your own
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by tpiander: 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
fear of ben bruce is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hmmmm the same linda that my hommie usually shine her congo. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2015
kemlily:
No she doesn't. it would be nice to have one but she does not NEED a man
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by dododawa1: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2015
Her BABALAWO has warn her to marry unless she want to get back to square one
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by dododawa1: 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
dododawa1:
Her BABALAWO has warn her not to marry unless she want to get back to square one
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by GERRARAHIA: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
graciousolo:

common gerrarahia! Si e ba puo!

I'm not trying to yab ooo, but u wey no dey 'mgbekeish', who know u?

@Topic
This is false(no source/link/evidence) and I don't believe she said.

But if she did, how is that anybody' prob?

Would u react d same way if a guy said same?

She has made it thus far without a man. LEAVE HER WITH HER LIFE?
C'mon gerrarahia and stop mentioning me
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by Spiff20(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Linda? Am not marrying you again
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by graciousolo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
GERRARAHIA:
C'mon gerrarahia and stop mentioning me
Lols... funny NL'
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
Where are KIDNAPERS when you need them,make this Ode stop exhusting my MB.
Re: "I Don't Need A Man In My Life" - Linda Ikeji by double0seven(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2015
it is unbelievable how blockheads, empty heads, dullards, with indomine for brains, reacts to news with no source without even trying to verify that it is true.

This lady has been known to say severally she hopes to marries one day with children. why would she now turn around and say this. For whose benefit? Hers?

(1) (Reply)

Old Photo Of Snoop Dogg And Wife / Check Out This Plus Size Female Soldier Pix / Flavour Fails To Acknowledge His Babymamas As They Release Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.