Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC (975 Views)

Npower Or NYSC / Abroad Or NYSC / Life After NYSC.... Your Next Task: Get A Job OR Start Your Own Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by ladiesmirror(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Help fellow Nairalanders....
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Abeg pls dnt leav ur job.
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by NaijaUntamed(m): 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
Try working your posting to the state or redeploy to that state and do ur service with em. My friend is doing that. Talk to ur workplace pple, dy ll consent i believe
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
dont eva tink of leaving ur job. u shud rather find a way to make ur nysc work out not at d detriment of ur job.
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 22, 2015
Leaving the job is never the best option, u can talk to your management to help work your service to the state you are working and possibly work your PPA to the place you are working too. Everything in life is all about connection, just get the right people to help you do this instead of quiting your job. I also did same thing and by God's grace it was successful and now am done with the scheme.
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by Basilona(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2015
MrJohnAgbo:
Leaving the job is never the best option, u can talk to your management to help work your service to the state you are working and possibly work your PPA to the place you are working too. Everything in life is all about connection, just get the right people to help you do this instead of quiting your job. I also did same thing and by God's grace it was successful and now am done with the scheme.

Mr John, I'm also having the same headache as the OP. Now if there is a way things can be worked out like it did for you and you can facilitate the process or at least put the OP & I in the right direction, we would be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by ladiesmirror(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Abeg pls dnt leav ur job.

lol... I can feel Ur passion Bro. I won't leave the Job....
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by ladiesmirror(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2015
NaijaUntamed:
Try working your posting to the state or redeploy to that state and do ur service with em. My friend is doing that. Talk to ur workplace pple, dy ll consent i believe

I wish I can get sum1 DAT will work it out for me.... Am ready to Pay any amount....!
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2015
ladiesmirror:

lol... I can feel Ur passion Bro. I won't leave the Job....
hold on tight to it like a treasure cheesy its not a must to do nysc...
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by Basilona(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2015
I wish I can get sum1 DAT will work it out for me.... Am ready to Pay any amount....![/quote]

Same here mahn!
Please OP, if you do find a solution, be kind to bring me in on it.
We can Whatsapp on 08182052486
Re: Advice Needed Please, Job Or NYSC by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
Basilona:

Mr John, I'm also having the same headache as the OP. Now if there is a way things can be worked out like it did for you and you can facilitate the process or at least put the OP & I in the right direction, we would be grateful.
Well, the only way out is talking to any NYSC official that you know can help work it out for you. It has to do with who knows who here and not just walking up to someone. Some might request for money while others won't, some level of trust is required here though. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

... / Moments Every Corp Mender Can Relate To / How To Start E-commerce Business Without Your Own Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.