Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) (685 Views)

Suge Knight Claims He Knows Who Killed Tupac / ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) by Mykel4God(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2015
This young girl was hit by a hit and run driver in Lagos five days ago. She was taken to Galadimus hospital at 83 Sanya street, Surulere where she has been unconscious since. No one has come to take see her or claim to know her. The hospital have since informed the police about the girl and are doing their best to take care of her but they are now reaching out to the general public. If anyone knows her kindly go to the hospital or reach Dr Collins on 09082072740.

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) by youaremad(f): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
I know her, but I won't claim her until yu buy me a bottle of alcohol

YOUAREMAD was here
Re: Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) by Mykel4God(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2015
youaremad:

YOUAREMAD was here

undecided Nawa for you o
Re: Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) by solodox(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
youaremad:

YOUAREMAD was here

You really are mad!
Re: Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) by abat4real37(f): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
youaremad:

YOUAREMAD was here
you are really mad
Re: Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) by jaymichael(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2015
youaremad:

YOUAREMAD was here
........Just when you thought you've seen it all on Nairaland.
Re: Anyone Knows Who This Girl Is? (photo) by Angeltoyo(f): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2015
The picture isn't clear enough.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

High Rate Of Oil And Gas Seminar By Supreme Nigeria(charles Marcello) / 留学须知美国学历认证q/微541520157办理美国密歇根大学安娜堡分校umich毕业证成绩单文凭 University Of Michigan - Ann A / The 43yrs Jos Wildlife reserve Lion That Escaped Earlier Today Has Been Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.