Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra (10311 Views)

Bobrisky Steps Out In Black Bra!!! (photos) / Omg!!!nicki Minaj Before And After! (photo) / Mo'cheddah Pictured In A Transparent Blouse Flaunting Her Black Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by creebhills(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
The Anaconda Hitmaker has been on op of her game recently from tours to tours around the world and in States all over the United States.

She also been acting all Raunchy on Instagram Recently. showing of her Cleavages and sexiness.

SEE MORE 18+ Pics HERE:http://www./2015/10/omg-nicki-minaj-shows-off-her-big.html

Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by youaremad(f): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
see wetin meekmill g enjoy now.
Why did I dump dis girl?
YOUAREMADgrin was here
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by ODUBEZE: 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2015
Breast of many colours. mtcheeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by ODUBEZE: 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
Breast of many colours. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by creebhills(m): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Breast of many colours.
mtcheeeeeeew
shey you no go suck am dry if she offer you for free.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by prettyjo(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by creebhills(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2015
prettyjo:
hmmmm
abi i lie ni. guys love those two big things standing erect to their faces grin
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by sotel(f): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Breast of many colours.
mtcheeeeeeew
. All I see here is yellow,brown,grey,little red and green..xo wrz d different colours??
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:
Breast of many colours.
mtcheeeeeeew
can't u see it's d quality of
d pics ode
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by ODUBEZE: 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
shiizzy:
can't u see it's d quality of
d pics ode
Iran di ran e ni ode.
I don't understand Y you cannot form a meaningful comment without insult.
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by siegfried99(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
See them fighting over breast they cannot touch grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Iran di ran e ni ode.
I don't understand Y you cannot form a meaning comment without insult.
a.meaning.comment ....u have been skipping eng. classes
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by ODUBEZE: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2015
shiizzy:
a.meaning.comment ....u have been skipping eng. classes
I hate to insult people but U are practically making it impossible for me.
U think everybody is a fool like U. How can U mistake Yoruba for English.
I thought U are the master in it. illiterate poster!
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by mekonglobal(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2015
D tin don loyal sef....na operation help me oh bra!
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=ODUBEZE post=39221879] I hate to insult people but U are practically making it impossible for me. U think everybody is a fool like U. How can U mistake Yoruba for English. I thought U are the master in it. illiterate poster![/quot
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 22, 2015
ODUBEZE:

I hate to insult people but U are practically making it impossible for me.
U think everybody is a fool like U. How can U mistake Yoruba for English.
I thought U are the master in it. illiterate poster!
.illiterate poster you can do better than that... after all everyone was given stupidity...if you choose to showcase yours..that's not a problem..keep it up!!..whatever rocks your boat
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by creebhills(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2015
siegfried99:
See them fighting over breast they cannot touch grin
LMl
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Clone human
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by kenedy175(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2015
I didn't see anything oo!

Inshort, I wasn't here grin
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by creebhills(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2015
kenedy175:
I didn't see anything oo!

Inshort, I wasn't here grin

for sure bro i gat you will just tell her you didnt see her goodies that u were wearing dark sun glasses. LML
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by ODUBEZE: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2015
shiizzy:
.illiterate poster you can do better than that... after all everyone was given stupidity...if you choose to showcase yours..that's not a problem..keep it up!!..whatever rocks your boat
silence is the best answer for a ...
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by creebhills(m): 10:33am On Oct 22, 2015
ODUBEZE:

silence is the best answer for a ...

oga oo we go set match ring for both of you ooo. biko he never reach for you to to clutch on P.
Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by ODUBEZE: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2015
creebhills:

oga oo we go set match ring for both of you ooo. biko he never reach for you to to clutch on P.
My brother, e tire me! the pikin no want make I rest. na so e dey follow me up and down. Them no dey comment, na him I comment? haha!
na wa oooooo.
Him no go even make tangible contribution. Abuse don replace him blood!
no be small thing oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by creebhills(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
ODUBEZE:

My brother, e tire me! the pikin to want make I rest. na so e dey follow me up and down. Them no dey comment, na him I comment? haha!
na wa oooooo.
Him no go even make tangible contribution. Abuse don replace him blood!
no be small thing oooooo.
lol

1 Like

Re: Omg!!! Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Big Breast With A Close Selfie In Black Bra by MWTGDAra: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
[url=http://]WWW.GETRICH.COM/500000NAIRA[/url]

(1) (Reply)

'See Yansh- Tiwa Savage Flashes her Black Pant in See through Gown, Fans React / I Would Have Been Disqualified If I Were In The House With Neo & Tolanibaj - Vee / See The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Kenyan Big Booty Girl Corazon Kwamboka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.