Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions (2665 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2015
From modelling to blogging and now a Billionaire, join us as we take a look at the fabulous life of Linda Ikeji and how she spends her Billions!

Her Networth
:

Linda makes an estimated N59,190,000 monthly on her blog (calculate that times twelve and the numbers will leave you dizzy!) and recently acquired an N800M mansion in Banana Island. Linda Ikeji’s total net-worth is an estimated N3.2 billion. shocked

Her Luxurious Life
She Owns Three Exotic Cars Including A 2014 Evougue, 2014 Range Rover And An Infiniti FX 35 Worth 8 Million! She recently acquired a mansion on Nigeria’s Creme De La Creme Island (Banana Island) worth Over N800 million. cheesy
http://madailygist.com/the-fabulous-life-of-linda-ikeji-and-how-she-spends-her-billions-see-photos/

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by INTROVERT(f): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2015
good for her
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by akugbemike(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2015
Good

She's naturally beautiful. Her former environment though!
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Bambless1(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2015
What's The Next Thing? Because All Her Billions No Fit Put Kulikuli In My Garri.
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by SosaMontana(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by sucreblazing(m): 7:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Se she no get garage ni why she pack all those cars out side abi na car dealer side she snap the pix

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by marshalcarter: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2015
She made it and made it for herself....not for me undecided

But if she needs husby....ayam available grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
She made it and made it for herself....not for me undecided

But if she needs husby....ayam available grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by jhydebaba(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2015
Good for her. I pray people will write something good and Interesting about me too in the nearest future. If you believe in yourself, claim it.

2 Likes

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by beycity(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Good for her. God please bless my hustle too.

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by vizkiz: 7:48am On Oct 22, 2015
all these without a ring on your finger soon is worthless undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by channelz: 7:50am On Oct 22, 2015
beycity:
Good for her.
God please bless my hustle too.
Please genuine "hustle". Money money money isn't necessarily a sign of His blessings.

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by orijintv(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Mai Role Model . . May My Blessings Be As Loud As Hers . . Amen
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by orijintv(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:

Dude Forget Dah Shii . . Shes Self Made . . She Can Get Married Todai If She Wants To

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Michellla(f): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by vizkiz: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2015
orijintv:

Dude Forget Dah Shii . . Shes Self Made . . She Can Get Married Todai If She Wants To

bla bla bla...you think marriage is all about money?
You need to start thinking with your head

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by naijaboiy: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Una don start again. undecided

Make I first spread my mat here.
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Michellla(f): 8:09am On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:
the pressure alone can make her mismarry.
give her some breathing space people.dang

3 Likes

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by vizkiz: 8:13am On Oct 22, 2015
Michellla:

the pressure alone can make her mismarry.
give her some breathing space people.dang

honestly, I don't give a rat's ass if she gets married or not. Just stating the obvious
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by naijaboiy: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2015
Please I want to ask. How did you people come up with her net-worth?

Was there a research carried out?

Also we should stop making noise about one particular person. She's not the first to hit it big in this country. There are lots of rich entrepreneurs that we don't know because they don't make noise about it.

Lastly,people keep coming up to talk about marriage while others come up in her defence. In my opinion,everyone should shut up and mind their business.

My Phd Lecturer will say "it's only the person who wears the clothe that knows where it itches." grin

Quote me in Maiduguri. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by happyjuliet(f): 8:18am On Oct 22, 2015
smiley really happy for her.
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by kenedy175(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2015
Why didn't they mention the Toyota camry? Abi it's not an exotic car too? Lol.

She's blessed! 59 million naira a month? Are they sure of that

I'm learning blogging today! Wtf!!!!!!
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by hyfr(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2015
First of all thumbs up linda ikeji for making her family proud. Do you mean linda makes #59 000 000 in a month So in a year she is totaling #780 000 000 naira . Ok please can a blogger here explain to me how this works?? Please I would like to know how blogging generates such massive income. That means she's the most influential female in africa?? So blogging is now OYEL MONEY?? When did gossiping start paying off, just to post which cloth tonto dikeh wore or how maheeda wore her bra ?

2 Likes

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by ClassCaptain(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Michellla:
smiley
Choi.pls be my ichinbong
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 22, 2015
kenedy175:
Why didn't they mention the Toyota camry? Abi it's not an exotic car too? Lol.

She's blessed! 59 million naira a month? Are they sure of that

I'm learning blogging today! Wtf!!!!!!

Its not.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by orijintv(m): 11:45am On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:

bla bla bla...you think marriage is all about money?
You need to start thinking with your head

Kikikiki . . Err'bdy cannot think frm their anus just cos u do so na angry
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by orijintv(m): 11:47am On Oct 22, 2015
naijaboiy:
Please I want to ask. How did you people come up with her net-worth?

Was there a research carried out?

Also we should stop making noise about one particular person. She's not the first to hit it big in this country. There are lots of rich entrepreneurs that we don't know because they don't make noise about it.

Lastly,people keep coming up to talk about marriage while others come up in her defence. In my opinion,everyone should shut up and mind their business.

My Phd Lecturer will say "it's only the person who wears the clothe that knows where it itches." grin

Quote me in Maiduguri. grin

Seconded !!!! cheesy
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by vizkiz: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2015
orijintv:

Kikikiki . . Err'bdy cannot think frm their anus just cos u do so na angry

it is "everybody" and not "cos u" it is because you

#sighs don't tell me you got those spelling out of your head undecided
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Michellla(f): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2015
ClassCaptain:

Choi.pls be my ichinbong
sorry.i dont speak calabar .interprete?
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2015
Wow.. Conqrats to her. What's it with marriage? Dear Vizkiz, have you proposed and she refused? Pls free Linda, she's not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
hyfr:
First of all thumbs up linda ikeji for making her family proud. Do you mean linda makes #59 000 000 in a month So in a year she is totaling #780 000 000 naira . Ok please can a blogger here explain to me how this works?? Please I would like to know how blogging generates such massive income. That means she's the most influential female in africa?? So blogging is now OYEL MONEY?? When did gossiping start paying off, just to post which cloth tonto dikeh wore or how maheeda wore her bra ?
Lmao. Make I start my own blog o
Linda Ikeji is my new role model
Re: Fabulous Life Of Linda Ikeji And How She Spends Her Billions by orijintv(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
vizkiz:

it is "everybody" and not "cos u" it is because you

#sighs don't tell me you got those spelling out of your head undecided

Lame. . Dude I'm sure u knw we re both in a social platform whr shortening of words are allowed . . Go Get A Life Bro . . Dumb Ass

(1) (2) (Reply)

45yrs Old Rapper, Queen Latifah Acts Nude In New Biopic (graphic Photos) / Updates On The Agege Bread Seller Turn Model(Pics) / Did You Know That Psquare And Usher Raymond Are Distantly Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.