Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! (1417 Views)

Rude Gurl / Helen Paul (Tatafo) Fine Gurl Video (et Al) - So So Funny! / Please Help Me Read This Story, Is Dis 2 Much Enuf For My Parent To Chase Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by smartsoft(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2009
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey not what you think, just want to catch your attention lol, is been a long time here men, how are you guys doing misssssssssssssss una wella wella ooo
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by clemcykul(f): 10:42am On May 04, 2009
err well i miss u too, what did u bring for me?
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by romsky: 11:20am On May 04, 2009
d imaginary lass must be lola
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 11:21am On May 04, 2009
and whts going on here?
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by clemcykul(f): 2:32pm On May 04, 2009
we were kissing
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by D1KeleVra(m): 6:41pm On May 04, 2009
always asking for things clem
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by alimat2(f): 6:51pm On May 04, 2009
When she cant keep her memory
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by dani1luv: 7:17pm On May 04, 2009
Poster' isnt that your topic too long. .

Why cant it be like this

Please Help oh; This gurl dey chase me with knife wink
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by sholabanke(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2009
okay thank u teacher
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by D1KeleVra(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2009
The only explanation I can come up with now is that the topic has already been changed to Dani's liking. smiley
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 11:30am On May 05, 2009
:d
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by dani1luv: 5:57pm On May 05, 2009
D1KeleVra:

The only explanation I can come up with now is that the topic has already been changed to Dani's liking. smiley
so what are you trying to insinuate undecided
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by D1KeleVra(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2009
That the topic has been changed. . . cos what u suggested and what is now there seem to be the same.
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Arcani: 8:34pm On May 05, 2009
Coughing Uncontrollable
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by blissieng(f): 10:54pm On May 05, 2009
Arcani:

Coughing Uncontrollable

U seem to always do something uncontrollably.
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 3:07pm On May 06, 2009
especially coff,i trust d guy na TB patient
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Arcani: 8:36pm On May 06, 2009
;d ;d ;d
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 12:46pm On May 07, 2009
y error dey folow u waka nah?
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by D1KeleVra(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2009
Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! embarassed
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by studio43(m): 10:20pm On May 07, 2009
*Blocks Dikele's escape route with trucks and burning tyres so that the estranged wife would chop off his shapeless biggy heady to pieces*
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 9:46am On May 08, 2009
cheiii,dikele u don dey sabi ur enemy small small
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by sylve11: 9:55am On May 08, 2009
sweet mother! how r u? cool
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by D1KeleVra(m): 12:30am On May 09, 2009
@Lolabbey
Ive known my enemies siiiince! Them no fit do me nuffink! "Im the engine room and the shafts n the pistons" without me. . . they are nuffink! cool tongue
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by dani1luv: 1:30pm On May 09, 2009
D1KeleVra:

That the topic has been changed. . . cos what u suggested and what is now there seem to be the same.
So? undecided

Look at what the topic says and compare it with b4. . undecided
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by D1KeleVra(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2009
Maaan! Leave me jor! I don tire for this chitter-chat! I wan sleep. cheesy
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 12:14pm On May 11, 2009
whc job wey u don do,wewy u wan slp?
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Bashbaba(m): 12:42pm On May 11, 2009
@poster
You are seriously welcomed.So, now that you have been discharged,we hope that you are now well.But for the fact that they still appear to you with knife,then you need to go back.Now, not to Aro or Psycha but to the traditional healer in your village,who alone know how to cure lunatics. cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 12:50pm On May 11, 2009
bashiru baba agboin
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Bashbaba(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2009
@Lola,

Nawao, upon all this disguise,una stiil tace me reach this place?
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 1:04pm On May 11, 2009
u neva see aintin
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by romsky: 1:11pm On May 11, 2009
y u self dey follow dat apari about
Re: Please Help oh This Gurl dey Chase Me With Knife ! by Lolabbey: 1:47pm On May 11, 2009
u no trust me wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lol / Laugh It Off / Photos Of Epic Moments Of People With Statues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.