Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division (832 Views)

Man Stabs Twin Brother To Death In Shomolu Lagos / Driver Kills Female Corporal In Lagos (pictured) / Police Corporal Shoots Tricyclist, Kills Mother Of Four Over N100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by BumbleDevil: 7:39am On Oct 22, 2015
THIS IS A PUBLIC ALERT on the illegal activities of Corporal Samuel Emmanuel, Corporal Segun Adeniyi and an unidentified Police Officer who usually wear faded and dirty Bullet Proof vest to cover his name tag and APA number.

They usually operate down the street after the Police station or the street behind Igbobi Orthopedic Hospital and other adjourning streets in the Shomolu Metropolis. They usually conduct stop and search within the street. With them, you can never be right. I was stopped by these criminal officers recently and after checking my papers and finding no fault, they concluded that my car was smuggled into Nigeria with pre-registered vehicle particulars despite showing them evidence of custom duty payment. After much arguments, they concluded that I will follow them to the station which I accepted.

At this point, the officer who has my drivers licence refused to release it and shouted at me for agreeing to go with them to the station instead of sorting myself with them. I then asked him what he really wants me to do and he said I should pay N30K (at this point, Corporal Segun Adeniyi was on phone discussing with a friend that he needs enough money for his child naming ceremony coming up the next day). I told him point blank that I dont have such money and they abandoned me at the spot, preying on other motorist. I called my wife who called somebody who knows somebody and to my utmost surpirse, these officers denied ever asking me for money, they claimed that they only pleaded with me to buy fuel for their Patrol Van.

They gave me my papers and licence grudgingly and I drove off.

NB: For those who will ask for pictures, you can drive down to Shomolu and when they stopped you and started playing their antics, please bring out your phone and ask them for posture so you can have pictorial evidence.
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by glimpse33(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2015
grin

God bless The Hustle
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by INTROVERT(f): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by JewelRegi(f): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by buzquet(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria Police Force is the most lucrative Job in Nigeria
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by Mologi(m): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2015
Police force...
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Police is your friend cheesy grin
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by Aromas: 7:52am On Oct 22, 2015
We chop from where we work grin work-chop
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by eleko1: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2015
Thank ur star say those useless people nor plant ammo in ur car,U for dance to their music. Thank God for ur safety
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by blank(f): 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
I see them sometimes when i have to pass there.

They have stopped me only once. They asked for all my documents, i gave them including a laminated colour copy of my driver's license. They asked for the original and i told them that they can get whatever information they want from it or charge me to court for driving without the original license. They started all the bullshit about custom papers, i showed them that all import duties were paid by the car registered dealer as it was bought new.

I told them to either return my license or i report them for stealing my license amongst other things and they let me go. Maybe cause i am a woman and also maybe cause i spoke with some sort of authority. I cannot ever give them my original documents, always a colour photocopy.
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by CharlyNick: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
did u expect otherwise?
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by BumbleDevil: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
blank:
I see them sometimes when i have to pass there.

They have stopped me only once. They asked for all my documents, i gave them including a laminated colour copy of my driver's license. They asked for the original and i told them that they can get whatever information they want from it or charge me to court for driving without the original license. They started all the bullshit about custom papers, i showed them that all import duties were paid by the car registered dealers as it was bought new.

I told them to either return my license or i report them for stealing my license amongst other things and they let me go. Maybe cause i am a woman and also maybe cause i spoke with some sort of authority. I cannot ever give them my original documents, always a colour photocopy.

Thank you for sharing similar experience. At least somebody who is sympathetic to the Shomolu Police Officers will not say this is cooked up story.
Re: Illegal Activities Of Some Police Corporal In Shomolu Division by BumbleDevil: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
CharlyNick:
did u expect otherwise?

I was scared not because i'm not manly, but these guys can do and undo. The area is far inside the streets and I dont want to be a victim of trigger-happy police officer. Life is too sweet to be wasted by a killer cop and I believe they have a Supol or 2IC whom they deliver daily proceeds to.

(1) (Reply)

Police Identifies Hot Spots For Ritual Killings / 10,000 Hunters Gather In Adamawa, Seek Clearance To Fight Boko Haram (Photo) / Kidnappers Dig Up Grave In Kaduna, Steal Parts From Exhumed Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.