Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! (3372 Views)

Happy Birthday To Charijee!! / Happy Birthday Charijee / Happy Birthday To Cfcfan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by lanicky(f): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2015
May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday daveP kisskisskisscheesy

AdufetohPosh

May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday. grinkisskiss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by KingTom(m): 8:54am On Oct 22, 2015
DaveP the maestro! The man who encrypts cryptically. He who sees what others have not seen, amiable, amicable, reliable, venerable, honourable gentleman. Its your birthday again sir. Happy birthday and many more years. Everton go still trash arsenal sha grin

Adufetohposh omo to san. Beautiful, elegant, classy, humble, full of character, sexy and drop dead gorgeous. On a scale of 1-10, you're an 11. Happy birthday dearie, Wish you what you wish yourself. Wiggle wiggle wiggle. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by lanicky(f): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Cc:

Trypa, charijee, JeffreyJamez, tempem, ggrin, toniro, Laveda, Adanna28, Norenal, charijee, ivyy, Victoriousvic, Vimlady, DocAdray, STARSHYNE, marieolae, elantraceey, DeeBoiyy, Nuges11, dechandel, Mzgracie, HillarieP, blackstreak, stuff46, immortalvoices, Dahjhi, Ceccylia, Fatalveli, Fonydear, ClintonNzedimma,ellahzy, y Afrok, herald9, Janeify, Dayjhihannon01, Dyoungstar, tenajtek, Godditex, Epaul,Obinoscopy, redgem, MzPreshie, PrettySpicey, jumainsexy, kayjuu, bustyhelen, lekinz,JigsawKillah, h mencade5, KingTom, lalasticlalaa, Caracta, softandsweet, lanicky, solotutu,Lorlaahlozz, iceberylin,lovelyronke20, 0 Omavik, kingphilip, Adufetohposh, CFCfan, Xsenga, LogoDWhiz, Antell95, lalasticlala, Therock5555, Missmossy
wristbangle, TheMadame, sarzwizard, Anikkytohposh, jeffizy, TeHN, jacpot, Rilwayne001, Setaje, RoyalRoy, jaybee3.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
Happy birthday to a wonderful brother from another mother. The Gustavo grin

You are a lovely guy, funny and lovely to be with. You always care about your friends and you're always willing to help.

On this special day in your life, I wish you all the best in life. May something special happen in your life today.
Remain blessed.

Happy Birthday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2015
(looks round, adjust bow tie and watches Adufe walk in in a deep blue elizabethan model gown. Picks a glass of exquisite wine and calls to attention after receiving a nod and a smiley from her. Wellwishers gather about him)

Me: A Journey, they say always has an end. That end they say, justifies the means(to which you get to the end)

Myself and the delectable lady here, starting our respective journey and share something in common, mostly the day we began that journey.

Thru childhood to teenhood, and adulthood, the journey so far, no doubt has its own chapters. Some of which we would love to recount openly, other better left uncovered. Howbeit, we've gone a great length thus far and greatness and brains, creativity (looks to Immortalvoices) are part of what decodes, enables, enpowers them as they add a new year today.

I propose a toast (they all raise their glasses), a toast to brains and beauty

All: (in unison) to brains and beauty!!

Me: (interrupts them before they drink) and also a toast to October Uniqueness

All: (pacy unison) To Uniqueness (clashes of glasses and down they drink in merriment)

Gracias!!

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2015
lanicky:
May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy birthday daveP kisskisskisscheesy

AdufetohPosh

May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday. grinkisskiss
Gracias Lanny. Na you try pass. I appreciate

(watches as chef rolls in the cake) kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2015
lanicky:

AdufetohPosh

Thank you soo much sweet lady, I appreciate you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2015
KingTom:
DaveP the maestro! The man who encrypts cryptically. He who sees what others have not seen, amiable, amicable, reliable, venerable, honourable gentleman. Its your birthday again sir. Happy birthday and many more years. Everton go still trash arsenal sha grin

Adufetohposh omo to san. Beautiful, elegant, classy, humble, full of character, sexy and drop dead gorgeous. On a scale of 1-10, you're an 11. Happy birthday dearie, Wish you what you wish yourself. Wiggle wiggle wiggle. grin

(comes in twale-ing with salute) Thank boss. smiley grin

bayern and everton are birthday gifts for myself and my bday mate-le Proff aka Arsene Wenger grin watch out grin
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 22, 2015
lanicky:

AdufetohPosh

Thank you soo much sweet lady, I appreciate you kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Thank you soo much sweet lady, I appreciate you. kiss
Happy Birthday to you.

Hmm- cos i cant describe enough despite knowing how too

oohh- cos im still thinking of when il meet you.

Hip Hip Hurray- cos you are +1 today. The beauty and the brain will continue.

Happy Birthday to you Adufe. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2015
daveP:

bayern and everton are birthday gifts for myself and my bday mate-le Proff aka Arsene Wenger grin watch out grin
Happy birthday mate, May all the good things of life locate you now and forever.

Enjoy your day dearie

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by KingTom(m): 9:31am On Oct 22, 2015
daveP:

guy go brush teeth jare, you no get talk. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2015
KingTom:

Awwww! Now u gonna make me cry embarassed Thank you soo much my good friend kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Rilwayne001: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2015
My dear adufetohposh, I wish you a massively-scalable, robust, sometimes-unquantifiable and repetitively concurrent success in all your endeavours, Happy birthday sweetie.
Have a BLAST cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2015
KingTom:
guy go brush teeth jare, you no get talk. grin

lol. We go see. grin

e no far.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by KingTom(m): 9:36am On Oct 22, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Awwww! Now u gonna make me cry embarassed Thank you soo much my good friend kiss
HBD. Where, how, when are we celebrating it? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by KingTom(m): 9:37am On Oct 22, 2015
daveP:

lol. We go see. grin

e no far.
till then grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by herald9: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
daveP:
Thank boss. smiley
Hey Bruh

Congrats on your new updates. What version are you now? cheesy

KingTom:
DaveP the maestro! The man who encrypts cryptically. He who sees what others have not seen, amiable, amicable, reliable, venerable, honourable gentleman. Its your birthday again sir. Happy birthday and many more years.
*jots a thing or two*

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:
My dear adufetohposh, I wish you a massively-scalable, robust, sometimes-unquantifiable and repetitively concurrent success in all your endeavours, Happy birthday sweetie.
Have a BLAST cheesy wink
My Darlinggggggggggg! Thank you soo much kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Aminat508(f): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2015
On this special day, Adufetohposh i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Aminat508(f): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2015
@DaveP, A birthday is a most special day in one’s life. Enjoy yours to its fullest .HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

7 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2015
herald9:

Hey Bruh

Congrats on your new updates. What version are you now? cheesy

*jots a thing or two*
version 4.0 an upgrade of the Gustavo effect. grin Thank man.

(snatches what he just jotted, looks@ it and pockets it)
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 10:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Happy birthday mate, May all the good things of life locate you now and forever.

Enjoy your day dearie
i wish the same from my angle too

(raises a glass to her name)
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by daveP(m): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2015
Aminat508:
@DaveP, A birthday is a most special day in one’s life. Enjoy yours to its fullest .HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Gracias. Gracias smiley

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by Laveda(f): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2015
Davep, happy birthday. . . Wishing you many more fruitful years. . Have fun kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by elantraceey(f): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Happy Birthday boo kiss Lots of love from me to you, do have a blast and don't forget to send my cake.

Happy birthday to you too adufetohposh, all the best sweerie.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:59am On Oct 22, 2015
Happy Birthday Adufetohposh! cheesy
Wishing you all the best in life!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by charijee(f): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ouh la la grin
It's a remarkable day in the lives of these highly esteemed personalities grin
davep and adufetohposh (wait, are you an item now? undecided)joy unspeakable, success unlimited, laughter uncontrollable and peace unseasoned never cease from your lives wink
Have fun to the fullest

dave, on behalf of the family, I present you this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
DaveP hbd bro....where the gala oooooo

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
charijee:
Ouh la la grin
It's a remarkable day in the lives of these highly esteemed personalities grin
davep and adufetohposh (wait, are you an item now? undecided)joy unspeakable, success unlimited, laughter uncontrollable and peace unseasoned never cease from your lives wink
Have fun to the fullest

dave, on behalf of the family, I present you this grin

This is evil! sad
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by charijee(f): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

This is evil! sad
What's evil sweerrie?
Re: Happy Birthday Davep And Adufetohposh!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
charijee:
What's evil sweerrie?

I never chop you dey show me this kind thing. sad...that's all shades of evil!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Girl From Osun (ilesa) And It Environ Ready To Meet? / Extremely Cute Guy Needed (for Friendship Only) / 29 Year Old London Nigerian Girl Wanting Uk Single Nigerian Man For Friendship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.