Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,771 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) (3119 Views)

We Do Install Structured Cabling Systems Network Data Wired Wireless Intercom / The Art Of Network Monitoring: About, Benefits And Tools / Hint: Installation Of Autocad On Window 8 Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2015
[url][/url]Just rounded up design and consultancy job for the installation of telecom equipments, cabling layout and all that for a company on the island. I decided to share pics and information.

The office is a three storey complex with each floor having its own mini server room. Each server room is a converging point for all data, voice, access control and multi media room. Each stage presented its own challenges which majorly has to do with network capacity to handle the large number of users on each floor.

Each floor is expected to take up to 70 employees, each simultaneously having access to the mini server and the main sever sitting somewhere in the middle of the building. Fortunately, construction and electrical works were going on as well. This gave us the opportunity to work closely with the electricians as they made the piping of network cablings and drilling of floors easier. Below are pics, pls bear with the poor picture quality.

1st pics: 12U rack cabinet on first floor
2nd pics:Trunk cabling, routed from the ground floor through a drilled hole
3rd pics:cat 6 cables, side by side with 20 mm electrical cables (we had to ensure distance to ensure signal degredation is avoided.
4th pics:cartons of cat 6 cables waiting to be routed

More pics coming....

1 Like

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2015
5th pic:2nd floor junction box, housing conduit pipes for cat 6 cables routed to the main server.
6th pic:The main server; six feet plus 28U rack cabinet
7th pic:Rear view of the main rack showing pipings for cat 6 and access control cables (white cable)
8th pic:Top the the main rack. Black cable is siamese cables for cctv and multimedia room

More pics coming....

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 11:33am On Oct 22, 2015
9th pic:Technician routing the access point cables through the ceiling
10th pic:Engineers terminiating the cat 6 cables in the patch panel of the cabinet on the first floor
11th pic:cales teminated in the main server room
12th pic:Floor plan indicating locations of data, voice and access control points

More pics coming

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
13th pic:Access control wiring
14t pic:Installed access control
15th pic:Rack cabinet, access control along side the power distribution panel on 2nd floor
16th pic:floor box for data, voice and multimedia

more pics coming....

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
19th pic:night view of the office complex
20th pic:access point attached to the roof
21st pic:3rd floor rack, configured and operational
22ndpic:office work stations and voip phones ready for use

For ICT consultancy, network design and configuration, get in touch with us
Gigatechx Network Solutions
www.gigatechx.com.ng

Thanks for your audience

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by Mathias2015(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Good day op, i'm impress with the level of your work so far. I'm new in Networking, i have been looking for opportunity like this to do more hand-on-training after my 3month in Networking Engineering Diploma. I can crimp CAT5 & CAT6 very well with RJ45 and some other things in the field. What would it cost me to join your team pls. I reside in PH. aboyimathias@gmail.com
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by Mathias2015(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
I'm also good at working at height.
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Mathias2015:
Good day op, i'm impress with the level of your work so far. I'm new in Networking, i have been looking for opportunity like this to do more hand-on-training after my 3month in Networking Engineering Diploma. I can crimp CAT5 & CAT6 very well with RJ45 and some other things in the field. What would it cost me to join your team pls. I reside in PH. aboyimathias@gmail.com
thanks for the compliment. Most of the jobs in expectant are lagos sites. The above site is for an indigenous oil and gas exploration company. If the green light for the location of a site in PH or warri pops up, i might let you in on it. Thnx.
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Recent installation. Data network and intercom installation.

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
Intercom pbx and external dial-out gateway

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Intercom phones

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Call 08166894416 for your home and office installation
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2017
Data rack

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by kode12: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
OP is that an analog or IP PBX in that last pic. Some neat job done here tho.
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
kode12:
OP is that an analog or IP PBX in that last pic. Some neat job done here tho.
It's a digital Panasonic PBX. Client has just a office running for now. We intend to install IP PBX when it's ripe for expansion. This installation is an existing network with enteeprise servers up and running as we added more equipments and cabling to accommodate more computer terminals for new staff.

Thanks for the complement.

Call 08166894416 for your professional installation.
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2017
Call for your professional network setup, covering LAN, WLAN, Point to Point/Multipoint, Voip setup, Security, Server and Print setup, Fiber etc

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by emmy9500: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
OP am a computer engineering student and would b doing my IT soon can a get a placement with you
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
emmy9500:
OP am a computer engineering student and would b doing my IT soon can a get a placement with you

Fingers crossed. Not promising but let's hope things get better.

Meanwhile, Call for your Server installation, Voip network setup nationwide, VPN setup etc
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2017
emmy9500:

Meanwhile, Call 08166894416 for your Server installation, Voip network setup nationwide, VPN setup etc
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by emmy9500: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2017
please can I get your contact
persius555:

Meanwhile, Call 08166894416 for your Server installation, Voip network setup nationwide, VPN setup etc
please can I get your contact
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
SoHo (Small Office Home Office)set. Data and Telephone installation for 7-10 personnel medium office.

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Cabling in progress

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2019
Racks go up

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:13pm On Dec 29, 2019
Half way

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2019
Inside Ceiling dey hot o

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Office terminal. Telephone and Data point

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2019
This installation is unique as cables had to be hidden, as in as stealthy as possible without the eyesore of trunks all over without having to destroy office walls in already existing structure.

Quite an effort. We deliver as client requests.
Call or WhatsApp 08166894416 for your office or home installation
Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2019
Access point going up

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2019
The need to improvise

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2019
If you follow oyinbo manual, god help you. Why are installation in Naija always different and difficult[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpqLUCQTF10

Pop ceiling mount is not child's play

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 9:53am On Dec 31, 2019
Finally

Re: Intercom,Network Data, Cabling Installation for Office in Nigeria (Pictures) by persius555(m): 5:28am On Jan 02
Intercom system installation

(1) (Reply)

HP 15 Intel Processor 4GB Ram, Slim Laptop In Good Condition / Dangers Of Sharing Folders On A Network: / SOLD. USA Used HP Pavilion G6 Core I3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.