Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

A Must Read For Everyone That Want To Avoid Dangerous Lovers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Must Read For Everyone That Want To Avoid Dangerous Lovers (535 Views)

Don't Shake A Gas Cylinder To Know The Level Of Its Content. Its Dangerous(pics) / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Everyone That Want To Avoid Dangerous Lovers by Familyfirst: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2015
Got this from a friend

I am in between two disturbing situations. I am a young lady who has been living her life quietly before I met a guy who came from abroad on a holiday but he is my Mum’s friend’s son. We got talking; he visited me severally when I was in UK all the way from US. Along the line something happened, we just got fond of ourselves and before long we started planning wedding. To cut the long story short we got married and he stayed for 1 week before traveling back with the hope that I will join him soon. When he got back abroad he called once and after that stopped calling. Whenever I called, he will not pick but on this day I called and a lady picked who told me she was his wife and I later got to know that he had another lady too he impregnated. So he currently has two women with kids though married to one. My mother informed his Mum who claimed she never knew anything about those ladies but made a statement that “that was how his father started carrying young ladies too at his old age.” Immediately she made that statement, I just remembered what he did before travelling. When he was leaving, he packed my wedding gown, the certificate and every other thing that could be a sign that he married me and when I asked why he said just to reduce my load when I am coming. Presently, I stay alone and I’m shattered.
Pls what can she do? Please your sincere and urgent advice needed.

Also join us to learn how not to be a victim of such and also dine with Pastor Bisi Adewale at Breakthrough For Singles And Married Summit
Tagged: HOW TO AVOID DANGEROUS LOVERS.

Are you single and in a relationship but you are not sure if the person you are with is right for you due to some things you are seeing? Then, here is an opportunity to know what to look out for in a real Lover .

Are you married and want to turn your spouse to a True Lover? Come and learn how to go about it.

Join us this Sunday 25th @ Eden Comfort place, Alade Avenue, Awolowo Road, Ikeja, Lagos.
Time: 2:00pm
Theme: HOW TO AVOID DANGEROUS LOVERS
Ministering: Pastor Bisi & Yomi Adewale
Info: 08051512823, BB Channel: C0039CD28
Twitter@parliamentforum & @bisiadewale

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made Your Sexual New Year Resolution? (MARRIED COUPLES) / 11 Years Down And Forever To Go! Comedian Tee A And Wife / Childrens Day Question- At What Age Did You Stop Bedwetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.