Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,389 members, 7,958,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:54 AM

Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) (41385 Views)

Imoh Eboh Transformed To HIV/AIDS Patient By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (Photos) / Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Hakeem Onilogbo, Makeup Artiste, Creates SCARY Mutilated Fake Corpse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Who would have thought that these are just visual effects?

Hakeem Onilogbo is a creative and talented Nollywood make-up artist who is very good in what he is doing. He is a very creative artist when it comes to visual effect.

Many Nigerians complain about the inability of Nollywood to create near-real scenes like we see in Hollywood. But this guy is about to change your view on what Nollywood stands for. At first glance, i thought the woman in the picture below was a victim of acid. But reading about what Hakeem and Muyiwa Ademola wrote, i was amazed!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Truly, this guy has it in him and i give it to him. You are creative bro!

On Hakeem’s creative works, Muyiwa Ademola says:

I seriously respect this guy and admire his talent . He is another gift to Naija film industry . When it comes to visual effects and make up ,just think it,dream it and Hakeem would actualize it! Bravo bro… Check a few of his jobs.

See more of his works below

Source: http://vibes247.com/amazing-the-creative-works-of-nollywood-make-up-artist-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by chocolateme(f): 11:11am On Oct 22, 2015
Cool
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2015
cool but still way behind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:14am On Oct 22, 2015
more

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by libertyfather(m): 11:16am On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's called movement not way behind

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by alexander0147(m): 11:18am On Oct 22, 2015
nice one but we need naija karate movie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Imortal001: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
No be lie! 50 over 100....

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by alexander0147(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2015
nice one but we need naija karate movie and make dem go borrow gun from American or south African Gees

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
He's doing a great job!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by menabae(f): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
shocked,very creative bt I refuse to act this part chai
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
them be wan scare me but Godwin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by phollybee(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
I troway Cap for d Guy..... I Glanced tru His Profile on Instagram....i was amazed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
embarassed
Awwwwwww Scary! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nikkyjay: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Keep it up
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
Incredible!

4 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by kamez(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
its cool. but we are still learners in this aspect as compared to the outside world
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by dexxolydian: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Making sense
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
Thank God after 20yrs they have begining to develop sense. The only mindblowing movie I saw recently was IDEMILI the special effect guy was perfect, a guru, genius and wise.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by bastien: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Make sense, I go like learn

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by tunjidachosen(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nice stuff, really creative

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
good make-believe
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by hayorzzyzx(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
I'm still waiting for that time when I will see OC Ukeje flying like Superman in an action film,and our bullet would shoot a man in a car and the widow won't have a scratch. Then I will be satisfied
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Seculent: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
People like this are difficult to impress. Which one you fit do sef?

21 Likes

Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by modath(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
So real, Gifted & blessed this country really is..
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by bronzegoddess(f): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Waiting to be amazed undecided
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good works,nigeria is getting there now
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by idu1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
I salute the guy....
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Temismith(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
Waow
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by ilerry007(m): 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Big up to this nigga
Re: Hakeem Onilogbo: The Creative Works Of Nollywood Make-Up Artist (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hopefully we will soon start our own zombie series here in 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emediong Udnak Uko's Artwork About Lagbaja Exhibited In Cyprus Museum / NEED A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER?... COME IN HERE!!!! / UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.