Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Why I Won’t Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Won’t Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo (435 Views)

Female Fan Raunchy One Night Stand Message To Chocolate City Music Act [PICS] / Why I Didn't Win The Case With Chocolate City -- Brymo / Why I Would Never Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Won’t Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by TopCelebritiesM: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2015
In 2013, the split and legal tussle involving Olawale Ashimi a.k.a. Brymo and Chocolate City made the headlines. It lingered, but finally ended in favour of the ‘Ara’ singer. Since then, Brymo decided to pursue his career without leaning on any label for survival. He shares this and more with TOP CELEBRITIES MAGAZINE in this interview.
Did you observe a career break since you left Chocolate City?
I didn’t take a break; it was just that they took me to court. I was battling that and there was no way I could have been performing at the same time. An injunction was placed on me, which means I could not perform anywhere in the country. I didn’t go to the court before I got the injunction. I started performing as soon as the injunction was lifted sometime... See details http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/why-i-wont-go-back-to-chocolate-city-brymo/
Re: Why I Won’t Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2015
ok. Continue.
Re: Why I Won’t Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by petkoffDrake(m): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
Brymo .... You don't have to
Re: Why I Won’t Go Back To Chocolate City – Brymo by madmadu(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
dey seem to be doing fine without him tho

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Linda Ikeji Really Mints Her Billions - See More At: Http://yemiol / Singer Imelda J Reveals How Producers, Record Label Owners Wanted To Have $ex... / Billionaire Folorunso Alakija Honoured With Doctor Of Humanities At The Universi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.