Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories (7879 Views)

Training For Ankara Craft( Bags, Shoes,accessories Etc) / Where Do You Shop For Clothes? / Where Can I Get The Best Deals For Clothes, Shoes & Bags In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 3:12am On May 04, 2009
rotflmao grin grin

Actually, I got one for the summer and the rest of my school year[b]s[/b]

So enjoy me while you can right now tongue tongue I know you'll miss me kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by Sissy3(f): 3:13am On May 04, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

well ninewest isnt student friendly IMO esp lazy ones like you that dont work

Ole

grin grin grin grin grin grin

oops! i forgot ebony is still a stu.oo embarassed embarassed

ok, ebony only look not buy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 3:19am On May 04, 2009
I'm a dependent student, you know grin grin
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 3:30am On May 04, 2009
From sissy's site.
Actually, I have a shoe almost like this one cheesy Except it's not that colorful and it's heels are pencil heels

I love the ones with the round stuff on it.
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:43am On May 04, 2009
Is that from NineWest or Bodija Market
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 3:53am On May 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin From Nine West yea wink

I love this shoe kiss kiss
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 3:57am On May 04, 2009
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:44am On May 04, 2009
You can find the best jeans here at

http://toosexyjeans.com/cart/home.php

U can find the best tops here for cheap at

http://www.greatglam.com/
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by Hauwa1: 7:52am On May 04, 2009
TOH, lol you said 'Bodija'? have you really been there? you brought back memories of going from UI to Bodija to shop for food smiley walking all the way from Idia to bodija  grin my first and only years at UI  grin i just love taking a walk around that market pricing stuff  grin

i love that short up there. I have one that is even finer cheesy than that. i got mine when it was on sale last year. i hope there will be sales this year  grin my goals is to get sunday wears.
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2009
*Hauwa*:

TOH, lol you said 'Bodija'? have you really been there? you brought back memories of going from UI to Bodija to shop for food smiley walking all the way from Idia to bodija  grin my first and only years at UI  grin i just love taking a walk around that market pricing stuff  grin

You're not serious. I went to school in Ibadan, *ISI* and live in New Bodija. Why wont I know Bodija market tongue

The hell you looking for in Idia? Oniranu grin
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by Hauwa1: 11:20pm On May 04, 2009
grin i signed up for Eliz hostel but they gave me Idia cool. Spent only one year there before I left. Wow! bodija market na real oja  grin

we have to send Gator to go shop there. Gator, go to www.bodija_clothes.com
happy shopping Gator (that's if you don't end up shopping for cows/nama/malu) cheesy
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 1:49am On May 05, 2009
Grin i signed up for Eliz hostel but they gave me Idia Cool. Spent only one year there before I left. Wow! bodija market na real oja Grin

we have to send Gator to go shop there. Gator, go to www.bodija_clothes.com
happy shopping Gator (that's if you don't end up shopping for cows/nama/malu)

Hauwa, is this a joke?

You + TOH + laugher = trouble. I no go even try am cheesy cheesy

@sent T

Thanks. Exatly what I was looking for: dresses and jeans too wink
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 3:40am On May 05, 2009
FL Gators!:

Hauwa, is this a joke?

You + TOH + laugher = trouble. I no go even try am cheesy cheesy

@sent T

Thanks. Exatly what I was looking for: dresses and jeans too wink

This is for us college students. Cheap and CUTE!!
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 11:16pm On May 05, 2009
This is for us college students. Cheap and CUTE!!

Cheap and last long or cheap and doesn't last long. grin grin

I hate cheap stuff. But that website is nice cheesy cheesy Checked up on it yest
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by Sissy3(f): 4:54am On May 06, 2009
FL Gators!:

I hate cheap stuff
. But that website is nice cheesy cheesy Checked up on it yest

grin grin grin grin grin yeah, being a college student doesnt meaning wearing trash
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by amebo22: 5:01am On May 06, 2009
ToH,
na men the gurl is just too funny and i agree with poster, on any thread i am looking out for TOh response there is always somtin up her sleeve, Hilarious, very good sense of humor
@poster you wont believe i was about to type that question and i saw your thread. i need to shop too the summer is here, now lets examine those sites
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by Sissy3(f): 5:38am On May 06, 2009
she is our "Angola" Sista with funny ribs grin grin grin grin
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by SeanT21(f): 6:04am On May 06, 2009
FL Gators!:

I hate cheap stuff. But that website is nice cheesy cheesy Checked up on it yest

ooooh, it last long.
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by Hauwa1: 8:49am On May 06, 2009
i go for cheap clothes for class  cool (tops and jeans anyway) walmart/target for class clothes. they last long as long as i follow the instruction (wash cold or warm), handwashable (use machine with handwashable feature), airy dry.
i see Gator is loaded with owo  cheesy.
SeanT, nice place to shop you got there. the first one got clearance cheesy will sure get something grin
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2009
Target manageable. but buying clothes at Walmart? na joke?

How is that better than that church rat buying plantain at Walmart?
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by Hauwa1: 6:00pm On May 06, 2009
grin grin very soon i will be joining you to shop at those places you named cheesy

sometimes i come across not too fancy tops that i like at walmart grin. the plantain at walmart stays for 1 month to get ripe by that time, hungry don't kill church rat finish you know cheesy
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by amebo22: 7:18pm On May 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Well said
*Hauwa*:

grin grin very soon i will be joining you to shop at those places you named cheesy

sometimes i come across not too fancy tops that i like at walmart grin. the plantain at walmart stays for 1 month to get ripe by that time, hungry don't kill church rat finish you know cheesy
I even forget sometimes that i bought plantain sef
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 11:54pm On May 06, 2009
@poster you wont believe i was about to type that question and i saw your thread. i need to shop too the summer is here, now lets examine those sites

For starters, visit TOH's and SeanT's style. student friendly.
Am sorry, but Sissy's site got some ugly shoes grin grin

i go for cheap clothes for class Cool (tops and jeans anyway) walmart/target for class clothes. they last long as long as i follow the instruction (wash cold or warm), handwashable (use machine with handwashable feature), airy dry.
i see Gator is loaded with owo Cheesy.
SeanT, nice place to shop you got there. the first one got clearance Cheesy will sure get something
Yea, jeans and top mostly. Sometimes I wear pajamas during winter. too cold grin Nobody minds.
Some ppl dey even come to class and stanked pa, then go back to their dorm to freshen up after class.

I am not loaded o. It's called "Mommy" and money left over from "Financial aids and scholarships". grin

I can't handwash b/c when you handwash the dryer doesn't dry it properly, and you can't hang it na. ah ahn. ara oko tongue tongue

Yea, Target is cool for . . . .ehrmm for. . . .office materials and . . . yeah.

Walmart is nice for electronics, but for food and clothes and shoes? hell nah.
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 1:52am On May 07, 2009
TOH, have you checked express.com lately?

It's actually Very affordable for a student.
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:11am On May 07, 2009
I shop Express but i wouldnt call it student-friendly.

Tank top $40, na that student friendly?
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 2:13am On May 07, 2009
LOL, nah. I found one under $30. Check the site again.
Pretty nice.

Find another site. Shopping for mother's day. tongue tongue

http://www.olalaonline.com/categories/grid/ascending/price/20/11/Handbags.html
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by sosisi(f): 2:22am On May 07, 2009
what happened to good old Macy's ?
anything you don't see there ,you don't need
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by sosisi(f): 2:24am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

grin grin grin grin From Nine West yea wink

I love this shoe kiss kiss

[size=32pt]I need these shoes,Now!!![/size]
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:26am On May 07, 2009
shey you this miser woman. Ninewest isnt $10 dollar shoes o tongue
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 2:27am On May 07, 2009
LOL, go to the website : Ninewest.com. Nice eh?

Macy*s, it's okay. But I need to widen my horizon tongue
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by FLGators1: 3:09am On May 07, 2009
Re: Recommend Student Friendly Websites For Clothes,Shoes & Accessories by amebo22: 4:08am On May 07, 2009
FL Gators!:

http://www.lagogo.com/catalog_150_11.html

Nice handbags tongue
Are these handbags for real or pirated i saw the price of gucci and am like that cant be right, Please did you actually buy there,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low-Cost Pink Lips Cream and Vaginal Tightening Soap That Works! (PICS) / 2022 Latest Gorgeous Ankara Skirt And Blouse Styles / Should You Wear Your Suit With The Label?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.