Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Fund Appeal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fund Appeal (474 Views)

Appeal Court In Enugu Dismisses Innoson’s Preliminary Objections Against Gtbank / BVN: Banks Engage Law Firm To Appeal Court Ruling / Appeal Court Orders CBN To Account For Cecilia Ibru’s Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fund Appeal by jovalkom(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
I want to use this medium to seek help from good spirited people out there. Before explaining my problems i will like to talk a little about myself. First, i am making this post with a new i.d. I know many will wonder why, but i had to cos i didnt imagine it would ever get to this.
I have a job but it is a situation of 'from hand to mouth'. I wish to own ny biz but it is when there is leftover that you can save. Most times before any money would be made, i would have borrowed money to sustain life so when the little comes eventually i have to pay some debts and survive on the remaining, only for the cycle to continue.
I look at my family and weep at our pitiable condition of living. I have tried online freelance writing and other online biz ideas, but it amounts to nothing without consistency. I need a stable source of income to pursue my dreams but this is impossible without funding.
I need 50k to start a biz through which i will be able to attain freedom from this killing rat race. Therefore, i am soliciting for help in funding my idea from all. Every amount will be appreciated.
I cant drop my account details here, therefore, anyone who wishes to assist me can reach me on 08102905547 whatsapp only.
Thanks for your kind gestures and may you never experience lack. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Free CV Evaluation Using Software By Jobberman / Introducing Hi-scent Floral... / Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.