Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,351 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here (24134 Views)

Accident Kills 2 Corpers In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Enugu State B'15, Lets Meet Here / This Corp Member Serving In Akwa Ibom State Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by 123456abc: 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
While in camp, start preparing for the Job market....attempt Recruitment Aptitude Tests Online, see your scores and solutions -

Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by heybel(m): 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2015
07061273144 add to whatsapp pls
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Jagsban(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
idirect:
Good Morning fellow corps members. I guess you're all doing well this morning?

Please if you're in stream 2, you can mention me or just drop your number so I can add you into stream 2 whatapps group.

NB. I don't mean to create another group but I think it will be nice if we have a group strictly for stream 2. thanks

I'm in Stream 2, Going from Akure, Ondo State
...08075128978. Pls add to the Group.
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by kingilemona298(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
08078101459..I'm Igba Victor Akwa Ibom stream 1. Please add me to the watsapp group..we are together!
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by hazelle: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
Stream 1
Lagos
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Gazaliah(m): 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Haywire1...Hope no be Aks you dey go cos na me go be ur IMAM there oooo

Add me on whatsapp
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Larryproff(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
StevDesmond:
Expect ur 2months state allawee (9800 per month) after 4 or 5 months of ur service year. If you seek to make reasonable savings hia, delete Uyo frm ur mind except mayb u hav oda plans. Welcum to Akwa Ibom state

Tanx Boss
pls Is it everybody that wil be paid the 9.8k, or only people in some selected local govt?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Gracebegatme: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
activelyA:
Yeaaa....non lagos resident sha
Where do you reside?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Gracebegatme: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
idirect:
Good Morning fellow corps members. I guess you're all doing well this morning?

Please if you're in stream 2, you can mention me or just drop your number so I can add you into stream 2 whatapps group.

NB. I don't mean to create another group but I think it will be nice if we have a group strictly for stream 2. thanks
Add me 08106740795.martins
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by idirect(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
I don add una to the stream 2 group chat
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by emperorchedda(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.

I'm a serving corps member in this great state and I must confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

'Influencing' your posting to Uyo and other big cities are very tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore

The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with

Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels

Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, you will get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

There are very very few links to influence your posting e.g camp commandant, the ICT guys and probably if you have a high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

The state pays 10,000 monthly allowance but only to those posted to state government parastatals and it doesn't come until 3 months time.

Welcome to Nsit Attai camp.

PM me for more details

Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by akinbharbs: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
sirguy542:
Steam 1. Abeg make una add me up on whatsapp... 07065544443

Hello!

You're no longer moving with A16?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by StevDesmond(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Larryproff:

Tanx Boss
pls Is it everybody that wil be paid the 9.8k, or only people in some selected local govt?
those in govt schools in all local govt
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by jearile(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kookny:
I've already created a WhatsApp group and it's balling with peeps from facebook, twitter and all.

Drop ya digits with a mention of my moniker and get added
How can I join the whatsapp group? Stream I
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by flex12(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
akwa ibom stream 1.....08038225277 2el add to d group
Cc kookny
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Femmyfemz(m): 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
emperorchedda:
Corpers wee!!

Hello everyone it's a pleasure to welcome you otondos to The land of uncommon transformation Akwa Ibom.

I'm a serving corps member in this great state and I must confess the experience is mind blowing. Camping akwa ibom ain't too fun due to the rigid state coordinator Lady Chukwuka Ngozi Nkirikuka who has a very strict nature and abhors corruption.

'Influencing' your posting to Uyo and other big cities are very tough because of this same state coordinator, so y'all have to be careful who you hand your money to..but make sure you get close to the ICT guys who will register you on that first day because trust me they won't say it but they are the surest people to help you influence your posting, disregard all Local Govt Inspectors and Platoon Officer because Lady Ngozika doesn't give them slots anymore

The common slogan of Akwa Ibom camp is Discipline and neatness, don't litter the floor or you might be shocked at what the soldiers might punish you with

Power bank is very important because there are no wall outlets to charge your cell phones in the hostels

Important to mention are camp activities: Please don't participate in camp activities thinking it will help them give you a favourable posting - this may be done in other states but not in akwa ibom, you will get posted randomly and not by your level of participation in camp, worthy to note is that our general commander was posted to a thick forest even after he commanded the parade for 3weeks, same thing happened to others that participated in drama, dance, peagentries, quarter guard and even parade.

There are very very few links to influence your posting e.g camp commandant, the ICT guys and probably if you have a high ranking soldier as a relation... Advisable local government to get posted to are Uyo - but with a very high cost of living, Eket, Ikot Ekpene, Oron, Abak and Ibiono Ibom

The state pays 10,000 monthly allowance but only to those posted to state government parastatals and it doesn't come until 3 months time.

PM me for more details

Wow! Thanks! For the info. In your opinion what would you recommend to take to the camp?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by jearile(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kookny:
Amigos, Ufemia23, you've been added to the WhatsApp group
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Gracebegatme: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Aniekpeno11:
Greetings all, I am from Akwa Ibom state and would like to in advance welcom u all to Akwa Ibom State. Your stay with us will be memorable and fun filled. You can ask me all questions about d state esp as concerns your service year.
How affordable is the accommodation,feeding and transport over there?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by sirjoe2020: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
state of deployment:Akwa ibom stream 1 here i come
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by sirjoe2020: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2015
abeg akwa ibom stream1 add me to d group chat... 07033185524
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Kingnap(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
If you wanna travel from Oshodi to akwaibom the amount is #4500 and we will be leaving on Tuesday. Directly to camp... Mention or quote me with ur WhatsApp number if you wanna travel with us... So i can add you to the WhatsApp group... Cheers!
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Nelson100: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Akwa Ibom streamII 08064199325 add me on whatsapp
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by emperorchedda(m): 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Femmyfemz:

Wow! Thanks! For the info. In your opinion what would you recommend to take to the camp?
You don't need all these loads people yap about.

Just go with 3 extra white tops and 2 shots to add with the ones you'll be given in camp.

A bedsheet
Powerbank
Flask (if you wanna eat camp food)

You'll buy the rest in camp
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by WilliamsNedd: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
emperorchedda:
Corpers wee!!

PM me for more details
When you say state govt parastatals,does it include those govt schools?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by emperorchedda(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2015
WilliamsNedd:

When you say state govt parastatals,does it include those govt schools?
Especially the government schools.

You'd want to avoid private schools because they don't pay well and they have a high work load
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by WilliamsNedd: 12:02am On Oct 24, 2015
emperorchedda:
Especially the government schools.

You'd want to avoid private schools because they don't pay well and they have a high work load
Now the question is;how do we avoid these private schools?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by haywire1: 1:09am On Oct 24, 2015
Gazaliah:
Haywire1...Hope no be Aks you dey go cos na me go be ur IMAM there oooo

Add me on whatsapp

Chief imam na akwa ibom u dey shocked shocked shocked shocked

#
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Kingnap(m): 4:02am On Oct 24, 2015
stlarry001:
And you are free to ask me any question pertaining to PPA posting and accommodation issues

Do they post corpers to oil companies? If yes what are the likely criteria that may be required?
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by Kingnap(m): 4:09am On Oct 24, 2015
emperorchedda:
You don't need all these loads people yap about.

Just go with 3 extra white tops and 2 shots to add with the ones you'll be given in camp.

A bedsheet
Powerbank
Flask (if you wanna eat camp food)

You'll buy the rest in camp

Can't I buy flask in camp?

Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by emperorchedda(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2015
Kingnap:

Can't I buy flask in camp?
You can!
Re: Akwa Ibom State B'15, Lets Meet Here by emperorchedda(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2015
WilliamsNedd:

Now the question is;how do we avoid these private schools?
Just hope so. But if they still post you there then you gotta take extreme measures in making the principal reject you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria / Lost And Found NYSC Certificate