Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please (5262 Views)

No Batch "A" Stream II Corps Will Be Posted To Borno Or Yobe States- NYSC / Yobe Corper Sits On The Floor In Classroom To Teach His Students (Photos) / Anambra Corps Members Let's Converge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by MIMOSAXY(m): 1:42am On Nov 13, 2015
I was posted to yobe but will camp in jigawa. stream 2 but received another message this week that we will now camp in Bauchi. Please did You also receive the same Notification
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by Osiv: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Was posted to Yobe stream 2, formerly to camp in Jigawa, but now Bauchi. Is there any one from portharcourt going to Bauchi
too?
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by Osiv: 10:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Here is my number. 08065877715. Pls add me up to whatever whatsapp group or platform that will really be of help to me. Tnx
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by spenca: 11:43am On Nov 17, 2015
Bauchi got a fair camp , good rooms bad hostel facility (toilet) , you would prefer to bath outside , fairly good foods ,mammi is good too and you can be rest assured that you are safe in kangere . Soldiers are in their most friendly mood ,corpers do get decamped and dekitted but no body bought any job ,please prepare for the ever last cold and dry air so come with a lot of baby Jell or baby oil , and gloves to cover your hands as the cold would get you wherever you find yourself .

1 Like

Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by martin92(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
spenca:
Bauchi got a fair camp , good rooms bad hostel facility (toilet) , you would prefer to bath outside , fairly good foods ,mammi is good too and you can be rest assured that you are safe in kangere . Soldiers are in their most friendly mood ,corpers do get decamped and dekitted but no body bought any job ,please prepare for the ever last cold and dry air so come with a lot of baby Jell or baby oil , and gloves to cover your hands as the cold would get you wherever you find yourself .

thanks for this info. is mtn and airtel network strong in bauchi ?
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by spenca: 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
martin92:

thanks for this info. is mtn and airtel network strong in bauchi ?

Pls if you subscribe on glo,airtel just forget it , MTN can still be managed although might just keep disappointing you also those etisalat disappoint also but above all four go for etisalat then MTN then none !!
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by DeejayAboki1(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
Abuja- bauchi...08069356701..

1 Like

Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by DeejayAboki1(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Abuja- bauchi...08069356701.. gee, pls role me in dat already existing group

1 Like

Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by martin92(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2015
spenca:

Pls if you subscribe on glo,airtel just forget it , MTN can still be managed although might just keep disappointing you also those etisalat disappoint also but above all four go for etisalat then MTN then none !!

what of the redeployment issue ? was it successful ?
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by spenca: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2015
martin92:

what of the redeployment issue ? was it successful ?

Ain't you a yobe corper ? If yes , you would get your redeployment just be wise about the selection of your preferred state . A lot of bauchi corpers weren't granted redeployment yet.
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by martin92(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
spenca:

Ain't you a yobe corper ? If yes , you would get your redeployment just be wise about the selection of your preferred state . A lot of bauchi corpers weren't granted redeployment yet.

Alright. thanks
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by DeejayAboki1(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
pls how wise are we expected to b b4 it can b granted.... in oda word wat are d conditions

1 Like

Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by chamatam: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
someone adviced me to join this chat for info on how to get to bauchi camp from abj, any help will be appreciated, 07038543451 that's my number please add me to the whatsapp group chat, thanks and God bless.... #LatestOtondo
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by spenca: 6:21am On Nov 21, 2015
chamatam:
someone adviced me to join this chat for info on how to get to bauchi camp from abj, any help will be appreciated, 07038543451 that's my number please add me to the whatsapp group chat, thanks and God bless.... #LatestOtondo

Get to Jabi park before 3 and you would get a direct car to bauchi .
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by JcMighty(m): 6:36am On Nov 22, 2015
Hello guys, please be reminded that your camp will be at the Bauchi state institute of education kangere, bauchi state and not at wailo. For informations on how to get there from bauchi pls feel free to call me @08068957131. No flashes pls.am currently @ the kangere camp. Have a safe flight and trip to ya'll.
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by chamatam: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2015
spenca:

Get to Jabi park before 3 and you would get a direct car to bauchi .

ok, will they drop me close to the camp, or is there a particular place which i can stop that is closest to the camp? pls reply asap thanks
Re: Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please by spenca: 10:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
chamatam:

ok, will they drop me close to the camp, or is there a particular place which i can stop that is closest to the camp? pls reply asap thanks

Talk to the driver you all might be going to camp so he might offer to drop at an extra cost of not they would drop you at bauchi from there you would get Kangere .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! I Need To Change My Ppa / October Allawee Update / How To Sell Online Free As A Corps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.