Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,560 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2016 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2016 (527 Views)

13 Advanced Features Of Sage 50 (peachtree)accounting That Most Users Don’t Know / Sage 50 (peachtree) Is The Solution To Your Accounting Problems / Special Training On Sage 50 Accounting On Sallah Break (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2016 by miterp: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2016 is one of the best comprehensive solutions for the financial side of your business. It incorporates incredible features that are crucial to top quality business performance, including advanced budgeting and multi-company consolidations. Sage 50 Premium Accounting also provides a serialized inventory and enables you to access more than 140 customizable financial statements and reports. This product is the top of the line accounting solution for businesses across industries.

Here are the new program features that were added in Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2016:
 Sage 50 is compatible with Windows 10
Sage 50—U.S. Edition Release 2016 is compatible with and certified for Windows 10
 Payment Center dashboard
The Payment Center dashboard serves as the all-in-one place to apply for a Sage Payment Solutions merchant account in order to securely process credit or debit cards within the program.
 Services navigation center
The Services navigation center provides one-click access to explore available add-on services: Payroll Solutions, Credit card processing, Checks & Forms and Sage Mobile Sales

For more information on Sage 50 Premium Accounting 2016 call or visit:
MAY IDEAL TECHNOLOGIES
Corporate office: 2nd floor, 8 Majekodunmi street, Allen Avenue, Ikeja.
Telephone: 08180072860
Email: info@miterp.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Swap My Dell Laptop To Get A London Used Apple With Some Cash / TP Link 3g Mobile WIFI For Sell Call Me Or Whatsapp Me 08064404857 / The Best Laptop For 75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.