Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:20 PM

All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? (781 Views)

NYSC Postpones The Orientation Course For All Corp Members Posted To Borno / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / Nairaland Congratulates All 2015/2016 Batch A Corps Members Passing Out Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? by bamasite(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wao, the long awaited call up letters are now available to print online.
Simply visit:www.nysc.org.ng
Click on login
Input your email(same that was used for the Nysc registration)
And your password(as used for the Nysc registration)
Click on resume
Once you are successfully logged in, you can now see a green button that says "print call up letter"
Click on that like and the call up letter should appear.

You might experience difficulties if you are using a phone. To see how to print the call up latter if you are using a smart phone follow this link:
http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2015/10/how-to-print-nysc-2015-batch-b-call-up.html
Since we were told that we can choose two states, I actually had Lagos and Enugu in mind as first and second choice respectively. When I got there and saw three states, I put Bayelsa as a third choice(for formality sake). Surprisingly, when I printed the callup today, I was deployed to Bayelsa. Therefore, all those that were posted to Bayelsa, let us meet and discuss in advance.
Let us Talk about the place, our journey there, the experiences or what you have heard about the place, the cost of living, accommodation, state allowance, job opportunities,tradition............lets go there

Re: All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? by bamasite(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
Electrical/Electronic engineering from Rivpoly (telecom option)
Re: All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? by lizzydel(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2015
Hi guys if you are interested, there's a whatsapp group for 2015 batch b corpers posted to bayelsa. Just mention my name and drop your numbers and I'll add you up
Re: All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? by bamasite(m): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2015
lizzydel:
Hi guys if you are interested, there's a whatsapp group for 2015 batch b corpers posted to bayelsa. Just mention my name and drop your numbers and I'll add you up
Lizzydel 07034554516
Re: All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? by bamasite(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Lizzydel where is the whatsapp group you talked about?
Re: All 2015 Batchb Corp Members Posted To Bayelsa Can We Meet Here? by bamasite(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
Since no response from lizdel, we have created another group to further our course. We need constant update on the journey ahead.

Simply add this number on whatsapp And we will add you:07034554516
Thanks. We shall make lasting impact on bayelsa state

(1) (Reply)

. / 150 Courses Unaccredited In Nigerian Universities / What Is Happening With Delta State Allawee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.