Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Do You Love What You Do? Begging To Digress On The Linda Ikeji Success Story - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Love What You Do? Begging To Digress On The Linda Ikeji Success Story (516 Views)

5 Lessons From Linda Ikeji's Success Story. / How Make Search Engines Love What You Post / A lesson To Bloggers & An advice to Misstechy - The Linda Ikeji Of Tech Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love What You Do? Begging To Digress On The Linda Ikeji Success Story by bizfirst: 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
About a day ago, my friend, Emeka Nobis begged to differ on the current tide sweeping towards Linda Ikeji's latest asset, a mansion purported to be over half a billion Naira (about 3 million dollars).

Emeka argued that why the debate was for and against Linda, the most important thing should have been a curiosity to learn from the respected blogger and someday, maybe, build a mansion like hers (or even a bigger and better one).

While Emeka is 100% and I concur with his views completely, I wish to add that it is very important to note that Ms Ikeji clearly loves her laptop and loves what she does - that is why she was able to rise within the ranks in about 5 years and achieve the fame and stardom she did (almost effortlessly).

Now, if you were inspired by that story, it's high time you take Emeka's advice and also remember that without passion and love for what you do, you'll go nowhere.

Remember too that not all are called to blogging or even love the model of making money...if you can't blog, go, master what you love and be persistent in improvement and I tell you most solemnly, you'll also build your mansion in no time - if that is what you desire.

Honestly.

Disclaimer: I have a lot of respect for Ms Ikeji as a tenacious businesswoman. However, I do not consider her my model or align myself with her methods.

Re: Do You Love What You Do? Begging To Digress On The Linda Ikeji Success Story by Godmother(f): 1:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Well said, OP. This write-up couldn't have come at a better time for me.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Dvd Player - Micostarmall / I Need A Verified Non-hosted Adsense Account From Someone Based In Lagos ...call / Starttells.com Just Overtook Over 1.2 Million Websites In 3days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.