Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz (3205 Views)

Needs A HSE Job Plz Help / Please I Need A Job Plz I Need Help / Why Is It Taking So Long For A Recruitment Firm To Hire After Interview? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by fabiomatic(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Ma,

Its really a war zone, but at a deeper sense...

To begin with, to have more employability chances, you need to have some technical trainings in Systems hardware and Networking (this are fundamentals)... Comptia A+ and N+... I usually recommend comptia N+ except you want to build a career in Network Engineering, then u can opt for Cisco certifications.

You need to know about Linux, Server administration, open source technologies, and coding. Your knowledge of database is a plus too...

IT security courses can be very expensive both in Nigeria and abroad, but I can help you for free... I have Comptia S+, CEH, CISSP and Systems and Information Security materials... Its really heavy... All I will give to you for free...

Hope you have an high-tech laptop, internet, and light...? Because these materials have lab workloads... Because it will really take your time, energy, and attention (your guy go cry...just joking)

There will be an IT security training in Lagos by November, but its only for members, I would have loved you to be there...

Also on the employment issue, you really need to up your game as regards your educational qualifications... It will also give you added value at job interviews.

I think this advice can help you on this quest of yours... Welcome on-board...

#off_to_lunch
I would love to meet with you. can I send you PM? and also, I would like to have materials on cissp, ceh. thanks in anticipation
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by NigAmbassador: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
jonathanobiegba:

Please i would like to get more information as regards the upcoming IT security training in lagos.
Can we chat on WhatsApp? 08138156649.

Regards,

Jonathan.

Its only for members for now...

Hope you understand?...
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by NigAmbassador: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
kingsleyugo41:
Pls, i want to buy networking tools to start cabling. How much will it cost especially cimping tool?

Sir,
I don't have an idea of such... Try out computer village at Ikeja
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by NigAmbassador: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
issaRukayat:
Badagry,lagos state.
Badagry is really far for me... I stay around Ojo...
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Badagry is really far for me... I stay around Ojo...
lol, Badagry isn't far from Ojo, that used to be my area. Iba Estate precisely. So its not really far.

How can I get the materials?
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by NigAmbassador: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
issaRukayat:
lol, Badagry isn't far from Ojo, that used to be my area. Iba Estate precisely. So its not really far.

Alright ma...

I will get back to you soon...
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Its only for members for now...
Hope you understand?...
Thanks.
But i have to be persistent. How do I become a member?
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Kelechi2020(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Sir,

The IT security path is the most dreaded and feared field in the IT world, because it is either "you eat or get eaten" (don't be surprise)...

"if bullets doesn't kill, then hacking doesn't..."- quote from an Elite... Even the Pentagon (US Defence HQ) has labelled Cyber as the 4th realm of contemporary warfare...

Before you can enlist into such field... First understand what you are going into, the implications and the sacrifices and pain you will have to go through.... Like the Holy Bible states..."...choose ye this day, whom ye will serve..."...

In this field, you have a choice to be the ruthless angel or the smiling devil...

If you understand what I have been saying and you think you got the "balls" or "nerves" to dance with life's "jokers". Let me know...

#

I like the way you put it...... I want in......
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Alright ma...
I will get back to you soon...
Anticipating,thanx.
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by islamics(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
@NigAmbassador I like the way you express the idea of IT Security. Am very much following this thread.
@issaRukayat: I appreciate your opening a thread of this nature.
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2015
islamics:
@NigAmbassador I like the way you express the idea of IT Security. Am very much following this thread.
@issaRukayat: I appreciate your opening a thread of this nature.
thanks, its actually for a selfish purpose,am glad u found something useful.
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by NigAmbassador: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2015
issaRukayat:
thanks, its actually for a selfish purpose,am glad u found something useful.

I have been busy with some things of late... But I will surely fulfil my promise, but for security reasons, I may not be sending CEH software...(until I could trust u...#smiles)... For the membership issue, I will definitely keep all posted...

Thanks all...

Cheers!
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 26, 2015
issaRukayat:

Hi sorry am coming in late

Try downloading some materials in PDF to get acquainted with basic status quo of IT
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 26, 2015
Bennyzino:

Try downloading some materials in PDF to get acquainted with basic status quo of IT
I wouldn't mind recommendations. List the ones you feel I should be acquianted with,I will get download them.

Thanx
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 26, 2015
Bennyzino:

I wouldn't mind recommendations. List the ones you feel I should be acquianted with,I will download them.

Thanx
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2015
issaRukayat:
I wouldn't mind recommendations. List the ones you feel I should be acquianted with,I will download them.

Thanx

Just google CompTIA A+ PDF ..u ll see various materials.
Comptia A is the foundation of IT

It starts from the scratch.
Could follow me so we communicate via mail

1 Like

Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by cmonek(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cool.
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
I'm beginning to like this thread reason being that I can see its for IT purpose and development well I'm a graduate of computer science from one of the Nigeria university and just concluded my NYSC,well I'm in need of career job that will enhance my IT career I also have some materials on IT courses but will also welcome more and will like to share the one I have, u can also pm for dragnet,shl,GMAT and GRE test materials. @issarukayat thanks for opening this thread and @Nigabbassador can we chat to rub minds and get the best solution to share the materials may be by dropbox or Google drive. will welcome a personal msg from you and I will contact u through pm. Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by NigAmbassador: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
sir09:
I'm beginning to like this thread reason being that I can see its for IT purpose and development well I'm a graduate of computer science from one of the Nigeria university and just concluded my NYSC,well I'm in need of career job that will enhance my IT career I also have some materials on IT courses but will also welcome more and will like to share the one I have, u can also pm for dragnet,shl,GMAT and GRE test materials. @issarukayat thanks for opening this thread and @Nigabbassador can we chat to rub minds and get the best solution to share the materials may be by dropbox or Google drive. will welcome a personal msg from you and I will contact u through pm. Thanks all.

Good day to you all,

I am open to communication, though not all the time, due to time schedule. But you can send a mail, and I get back to you.

I will be uploading the materials to online soon, either on one-drive or dropbox. Its total free. I may also give out other materials also.

The materials are strictly IT security materials. Due to security reasons, I will not be giving out hacking software because I know definitely someone may decide to go "nuclear".

It will be up to 10-15G of memory. So it will be heavy.

Thanks all...
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by AbbeySOM: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
NigAmbassador:

Sir,
I don't have an idea of such... Try out computer village at Ikeja

crimping tools, puncher, stripper, RJ45, network cable etc... Whenever you are ready for them... Hold like between 5-10k. Go to Machil (Otigba) or Awolowo house and talk to them on the networking tools u think it important.

Cheers...
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by pinkyruledworld(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
@ambassador thanks for the insights, of wch I realized some of us would like to be a member, so I believe it would b nice if u can shed more light on d membership n d organization.

And again I would be glad if u or anyone else could share materials on comptia a+, cuz currently I dont hav any professional certification n it seem comptia seems to b d foundation cording to wat av read so far. and where can one write this professional exams?

thanks and blessings to all who has shared n shed light onto this thread, may Allah bless us all as we try to engineer our life in this IT realm. amen
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
@ambassador thanks for the insights, of wch I realized some of us would like to be a member, so I believe it would b nice if u can shed more light on d membership n d organization.

And again I would be glad if u or anyone else could share materials on comptia a+, cuz currently I dont hav any professional certification n it seem comptia seems to b d foundation cording to wat av read so far. and where can one write this professional exams?

thanks and blessings to all who has shared n shed light onto this thread, may Allah bless us all as we try to engineer our life in this IT realm. amen
Ameen, pinky ,have u heard about NIWIIT?,it stands for Nigeria Women In Info tech,if u will like to join,kindly let me know,on the Comptia A+ materia, I will leave my humble friend @Nigambassador to address that.
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by NigAmbassador: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
To those who are in need of these materials... I will be sending it over soon... please PM me with ur gmail account... I have been so busy. Please I have just this week to do this... So do hurry up...

Cheers!!!!!
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:52am On Nov 16, 2015
issaRukayat:
Ameen, pinky ,have u heard about NIWIIT?,it stands for Nigeria Women In Info tech,if u will like to join,kindly let me know,on the Comptia A+ materia, I will leave my humble friend @Nigambassador to address that.
I dont think I ll like to cuz am simply a guy, thAnks any way Ruky.
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
I dont think I ll like to cuz am simply a guy, thAnks any way Ruky.
oh sorry,should have asked before concluding,its ok though,if you have ladies around you who are passionate about IT,kindly refer them.thanx
Re: Need an Ict Firm To Work With, Need A Job Plz by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
issaRukayat:
oh sorry,should have asked before concluding,its ok though,if you have ladies around you who are passionate about IT,kindly refer them.thanx
no shaking ur maammess

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme At APM Terminals – Maersk / Commonwealth Foundation Internship 2018 (commonwealth Writers) / See How Much Glo Pays Their Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.