Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? (1101 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / How effective is Nysc Self state Deployment Survey Results ....lets Roll / Come In Here.... NYSC Self Deployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by Lawsimon(m): 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme began with the 2015 batch B. The thread aims at examining the effectiveness of the scheme using the 2015 batch B as a case study. The question now is specifically directed to the new corps members: where you posted to one of your three states of choice as required by NYSC?
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by djcliff(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
yes
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by enilyn(f): 4:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Yes
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by samtobi(m): 4:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Yes! Its kind of effective.
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by aattaheer(m): 5:13am On Oct 23, 2015
yes
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by mcanthony20(m): 5:40am On Oct 23, 2015
in my own case Noooo oh! Imagine i was posted to borno. Whc corper in his right mind will put such state. Am gutted abt dis. Nigeria is fraud
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by Lawsimon(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2015
mcanthony20:
in my own case Noooo oh! Imagine i was posted to borno. Whc corper in his right mind will put such state. Am gutted abt dis. Nigeria is fraud
could you tell us the states you selected.
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by Lawsimon(m): 7:56am On Oct 23, 2015
I'm posted to my second choice.
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by Lawsimon(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Batch B corps members should come and answer the question so that the moderators can do the needful by moving this thread to front page.
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by Lagusta(m): 8:26am On Oct 23, 2015
They gave me first choice OOO
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by botpat: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2015
Dey gave me my third chioce which I don't like and I register early on dat first day so wat happened to my first and second chioce corruption in Nija
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by botpat: 9:19am On Oct 23, 2015
Wen will corruption end in dis country my friend registered on d second day of registration and dey gave to report in camp ground on NOV dat is stream2 but yyyy anothe of me frd dey posted her to ebony I state which she did not choose ooo and she register on d first day ooo
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by botpat: 9:24am On Oct 23, 2015
And just want to ask dis question here oo y will dey pay some state and wil not pay some state I mean d state allowee ooo is not fair na atleast dey should b given small at all at all na him bad pass. Abeg make una join mouth for dis mata abeg
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by botpat: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2015
As for me NO
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by Brigsiano(m): 11:37am On Oct 23, 2015
Yes, got my 3rd choice and I registered on day 1
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by ifeanyija(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Yeah, they gave me my 1st choice, they saved me my money for runsing.
Re: Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? by samtobi(m): 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
botpat:
And just want to ask dis question here oo y will dey pay some state and wil not pay some state I mean d state allowee ooo is not fair na atleast dey should b given small at all at all na him bad pass. Abeg make una join mouth for dis mata abeg
guy d thin tire me o.... I think it depends on their state Government.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Zamfara Please Pay Us Our December Allowance!!! / Nysc National Allowee Anthem / How To Go About Revalidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.