Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

A Nairaland Fairytale - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / A Nairaland Fairytale (656 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Fairytale by Epi: 1:40am On May 04, 2009
Disclaimer Note:

All names have been altered to protect the identities of those mentioned.

Once upon a time in a far away land, there lived a young King in a sparkling castle by the name of Suen. Although he had everything his heart desired, an island called Nairaland, Princess Epee and many adopted children, the King was sad because the children living at the castle were always fighting. 

The King was always busy and sometimes lose count of how many children he had so he asked his lawyers Amegoz, Goodazz, Steve4nija and Romaide to remind him of how many children he had.  His lawyers immediately went to Nairaland and began counting.

There were Mukena, his first female child and her daughter ice, The triplets, omnipoteins, dual score and dhtmil, The octopulets, dani1lov, twinstaire, lalaboi, shaaz, tgyrl4real, stephenC, moharwkchic and cristalys, The spoilt brats, spikeylynder and McKracklez, The quadrupelets, richeeblack, AKoo, michelena98 and debustee, the first set of twins, Freemour and moniKer1, the second set of twins, layer and disguise, amacka01, food, elder, naijahcuteT, K-motex and his youngest daughter and ShawnT.  The lawyers were confused because they knew King Suen had more than 27 children when suddenly it dawned on them that some of his children were expelled  for not following the castle rules. It was their job to  find the other children.

One day Prince Charming Mai Seeya came to Nairaland in search of his Princess. As he was about to enter the Nairaland barber shop he saw two ladies Mukena and ShawnT in a garden picking berries.

"Yoohooo, young lady what's your name" the Prince asked with a glow on his face. 

"who me, ShawnT answered.

"he meant me, not you" said Mukena with an angry voice.

"he said young lady and I am the youngest in the family" said ShawnT

"well you may be the youngest but you aint look younger than me" said Mukena2 pushing ShawnT to the ground

"don't push me again" said ShawnT

"otherwise what? asked Mukeina

ShawnT grabbed Mukena and threw her down to the ground and sat on her chest.  Mukena struggled against ShawnT weight but ShawnT was too heavy and strong for her.  Trying to get ShawnT off her, Mukena bit ShawnT on her leg.  enranged, Mukena lept up and started to beat the crap out of ShawnT.  Two nosey nairalanders davideeland and TOH were passing by and saw they young ladies fighting.

"fight, fight" davideeland and TOH shouted together.  The village cryer Imo Ibow blew the Nairaland horn and in no seconds all the Nairalands from East, West, North and South were standing around the garden watching the young ladies go at it.  ShawnT punched Mukena in the head.  She had dazed Mukena by knocking her head several times on the ground.  Mukena got up and tried to run but ShawnT followed her and pushed her down to the ground and choked her.

"Lord, please somebody do something to help Mukena or send for her daughter ice"  shouted Tpeeah, the head of West Nairaland tribe.   In no time, Gabbee the Nairaland news carrier ran to tell the King what was happening.  On her way to the Palace, Gabbee stopped at the Rant House where Areeblaze, Okay9 and Vescouchi were playing strip poker with Bluespace, Sizzy and Mayola. 

"Guys there's a fight going on outside"  Gabbee said panting out of breath

"look na gyal, leave this place now and go long your business"  Okay9 said angrily

Gabbee ran to the Palace and told one of the King servants Crama to inform the King immediately. When King Suen heard of the fight, he arose from his throne, took off his royal robe and punched Crama in the mouth and said "next time Twitter me instead of taking 20 minutes to tell me what was going on"

King Suen yelled, "Children, your sisters are in a fight"

, to be continued
Re: A Nairaland Fairytale by ariblaze(m): 11:19am On May 04, 2009
epi- - - - - -its official you are one silly madam grin

but you dint quite get the story right, we wont just have told her off

no, nay nary. . .we would have done much worse
Re: A Nairaland Fairytale by bluespice(f): 7:59pm On May 05, 2009
where were sisidie, brodawoman, chamosex and dribblesky when all of this was happening?
Re: A Nairaland Fairytale by SeanT21(f): 8:33pm On May 05, 2009
and SHAWNT won the darn FIGHT. wink
LMAO!!
Re: A Nairaland Fairytale by kay9(m): 3:39am On May 20, 2009
@epi: You're good, girl. Its official grin grin grin But you gats finish the story now, or else. . . . angry angry angry angry angry

Init funny tho, the reply list looks like a roll-call from the Rant thread? ok, no, V aint here yet.

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Blind! / Power In You! / We Are Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.