Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House (501 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / I Wonder If There Is A God / Why Are Our Modern Day Churches Filled With Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House by emryxleena(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2015
im not an atheist and im also not against any church in particular .. But i want to share some of my pertubed observations ..

First of all i dont think the act of going into the spirit realm with dry fasting for a very long period of time is adviseable..

There are some churches who do this a lot ..its so sad that a neighbour of mine had to be a victim of this..

This woman im talking about was forced into a spiritual trance .. I dont really know if she forced but i heard from a close source said the spirit(dont knw if it was really the holy spirit) took hold of the woman at the church and there was nothing the pastor could do about it..so, the woman was left alone.. Actually , i was made to understand that it was a normal ritual..

The woman was in this trance for more that 20days.. On the last day when the woman came back to her senses.. She was too weak cos she didnt eat anything since she went into the trance..

After getting home with the help of family nd friends..the woman eventually died at her home..

My question is ; is God in support of this??
Re: Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House by ikubch(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=emryxleena post=39270992]im not an atheist and im also not against any church in particular .. But i want to share some of my pertubed observations ..

First of all i dont think the act of going into the spirit realm with dry fasting for a very long period of time is adviseable..

There are some churches who do this a lot ..its so sad that a neighbour of mine had to be a victim of this..

This woman im talking about was forced into a spiritual trance .. I dont really know if she forced but i heard from a close source said the spirit(dont knw if it was really the holy spirit) took hold of the woman at the church and there was nothing the pastor could do about it..so, the woman was left alone.. Actually , i was made to understand that it was a normal ritual..

The woman was in this trance for more that 20days.. On the last day when the woman came back to her senses.. She was too weak cos she didnt eat anything since she went into the trance..

After getting home with the help of family nd friends..the woman eventually died at her home..

My question is ; is God in support of this??
[/quote

The answer is in my signature!
Re: Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House by kevoh(m): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Do not understand why people will decide to starve themselves undecided under the guise of some spiritual religious ritual that never works.
Re: Sometimes I Wonder If These Present Day Churches Are Really Gods Own House by Princewell2012(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
I will come back to answer your question.

HMMMM... Jesus told peter upon this rock i will build my church and the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.

Its obvious all churches does not belong to Jesus.

So Jesus have a church.

You can ask the holy spirit to show them to you.

Yes some modern days churches does not belong to Christ, while their some that belong to Jesus.

By their fruit you shall know them.

However both of claims Jesus is Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Angola Has Banned Islam To Save Their Country From Terrorists? / Charlie Hebdo Now Angering Catholics With Cartoon Of GOD As Blood-soaked Gun-tot / Why Are We So Divided(muslim Ummah)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.