Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me (901 Views)

Help, Glo Wan Finish Me / Help!!!!!!!! Mtn Data Plan Don Finish Me / Facebook:- Have Added Hausa Language Into It Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me by Friday4god: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2015
I log in this morning to my facebook account and I was so surprise that all my picture and friends have disappear and there is change in my name.
pls who else have experience this and what was your solution...... thanks
Re: A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me by ernesty20(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2015
~~
Re: A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me by lekjons(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2015
Friday4god:
I log in this morning to my facebook account and I was so surprise that all my picture and friends have disappear and there is change in my name.
pls who else have experience this and what was your solution...... thanks
ur account was hacked!
Re: A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me by ikombe: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2015
maybe them they follow you undecided

Re: A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me by zinachidi(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2015
lekjons:
ur account was hacked!
ya exactly.... Have had the same ish before
Re: A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me by encryptjay(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2015
Facebook and security ish...
I remember when my bro's account was hacked and the hacker put a flower saying sorry.
My friend's account was hacked and the perverted hacker kept uploading nude pix
Re: A Must Read! Facebook Have Finish Me by Friday4god: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
I CAN I KNOW WHO HACK IT, SO THAT I DEAL WITH HE

(1) (Reply)

Block Androids Apps From Connecting To The Internet Automatically / Doogee Valencia, Ulefone Paris, And Now Umi Rome: What's The Deal With Chinese M / Help...my New Blackberry Q10 Is Messing Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.