Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Photos Of Men Walking Over A Bed Of Burning Coal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Men Walking Over A Bed Of Burning Coal (649 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shares Video Of Men Committing Suicide In China After Losing Bets. / Gunmen Walking Around With Their Weapons In Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna (Photos/Video) / Female Armed Robber In Port-Harcourt Caught Chilling On Bed Of Her Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Men Walking Over A Bed Of Burning Coal by GistStory(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Malaysian ethnic Chinese men walk barefoot on a bed of burning coal on the final day of the Nine Emperor Gods festival at a temple in Kuala Lumpur. The men abstain from meat for nine days in order to purify their bodies in preparation for this ritual.

Source: Giststory

Re: Photos Of Men Walking Over A Bed Of Burning Coal by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2015
I am not bothered cos it's in China...only one thing comes to mind, Chinco made = fake.
Re: Photos Of Men Walking Over A Bed Of Burning Coal by Aromas: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2015
mizle:
I am not bothered cos it's in China...only one thing comes to mind, Chinco made = fake.
And this ritual is fake also undecided
Re: Photos Of Men Walking Over A Bed Of Burning Coal by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2015
Aromas:

And this ritual is fake also undecided

A girl is still a human being even when she wears fake/artificial boobs and butt.
Re: Photos Of Men Walking Over A Bed Of Burning Coal by neocortex: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Walking on "fire" is an ancient universal ritual.
The burning coal are specially made for such occasion.

(1) (Reply)

If Any Crime Was Legal For 12 Hours, What Would You Do? / How I Lost My Life Because Of Loosely 250k / Meet Adeyemo, Son Of Nigerian Immigrant Whom Obama Appointed Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.