Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (21822 Views)

The Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs (niia) External Advertisement / Massive Jobs Vacancies At Nigeria Institute Of International Affairs / Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Graduate Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by WhoDeyThere(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
laurel03:
No be nairaland tinz be ds jare
says who? my uncle is a prof. and he is a NLer
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by drumstick: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
I promise myself never to seek for any job in Nigeria. See the nonsense; they require a librarian, but he must have a masters degree in library science. What da f is that? Bunch of stupid biaaatchss never giving the youth any chance at all.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by 123456abc: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Practice Recruitment Aptitude Tests Sample Questions Online for FREE!.....

Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by laurel03(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
WhoDeyThere:
says who? my uncle is a prof. and he is a NLer
goodluck to him
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Stevostical(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai, Diaris God ooo, eleyi gidi gan. If you see the way I use happiness open the thread just for the smile to quickly turn to frown after seeing PhD wch mean say no show for BSc holders like us wey never get Masters. Dis Job u ppl r sharing, Diaris God ooo.
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:15am On Oct 24, 2015
na efiko bookwarmers dem nid here...c dia head lyk professor and phds
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by SHOCK7(m): 6:19am On Oct 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix one no b work for nairalanders abg..
Common,every nairalanders is not at d same level!
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by ryd3(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nairaland is not for dullards o, pls dont get it twisted. I had a 2.2, a Master's and now in my second year PhD and working at a communication company at thesame time. So who says u can't build a career path and academic one at the same time? I've walked up to a secretary at the same Niia and was told to free get a PhD and den come back. Im still on the way but wld try applying. But never give up on improving urself guys, and yes PhD guys full nairaland! Mostly on ghost mode anyway
Re: Nigerian Institute Of International Affairs Job Recruitment (5 Positions) by living2013(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
living2013:
Goodluck to all applicants

A lot of applications will be sent from both weak and strong candidates for any of the positions. The best way you can stand a chance of securing an interview in a competitive opportunities like this is by creating a well articulated and targeted CV that will position you as an expert and most competent candidate for any of the position you may apply.

Don't just send out a generalised CV that may end up in the waste bin, then all your efforts and time spent will be a waste.

Not just for these available vacancies, anytime you are applying for a job, ensure that your CV is written and formatted accurately to persuade any recruiter/employer to invite you for an interview.

Apart from your academic qualification, the most important sections of a CV are; skills, work experience and achievements. They are the areas that can be used to evaluate your competency. You should use bullet points and persuasive words that can convince the recruitment manager and give you an edge over other applicants.

For details on writing a winning CV, you can visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1812913/job-winning-cv.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internship @ Google Nigeria / Nigerian Navy Form Is Out For Ssce / I Just Got A Job Through NAIRALAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.