Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Uniben Post Ume Made Easy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Ume Made Easy (588 Views)

See The Long Snake Killed In Uniben Hostel Hall 3 / Imo State University Post Ume Update / UNIBEN Post Ume Result,any news? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Post Ume Made Easy by ozim(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2009
greatest incoming uniben student,
i hope you guys are getting set for the upcoming PUME,well,i pray for your success,as an insider i will offer to give post ume up to date past question to anybody that care to come get it and also render any assitance to anybody that wanna pass the PUME.
if u think u are that person,hala me on 08039139727,plz no flashing cos i will not call you,best of luck to u all

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Your Teacher Happy In The Campus / Unical Post Ume Is Out / Delsu Post Ume Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.