Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? (515 Views)

Warri: The Urhobo/Isoko People In Entertainment And The Warri Brand / 5 Acts Of Retribution By Black People In Response To European Oppression / Why Are The People Of Ondo State Different From Other Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? by tobbie247(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
I mean, it's a public toilet, if you don't fart there, who will?!

I was just wondering if you have to apologize to the people in the rest room with you if you fart out loud. undecided
Re: Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? by Codyt(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
Iffa hear apologize!
Drop em' atomic bombs jare grin you're human

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2015
If u ask me, na who i go ask

1 Like

Re: Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? by ikubch(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
Since no convenience room for fart. I will readjust my collar and frown up. We yorubas call it "ogboju"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Need To Apologize To The People In The Rest Room If You Fart Out Loud? by tomzee2(f): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
If e no smell na to shun them, but bruh if na that typ way fit make person bele turn am I will advice that u apologise

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Halloween In Nigeria: Dogs Heads & Cats Used In Juju / Bed Bugs Eradication Service With Guarantee By Greenland Facilities Services / OBA Ewuare (II) ...the 40th OBA Of Benin Not 39th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.