Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! (1078 Views)

Kennis Music: Best Musical Record Label In Nigeria? / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame / 2face Idibia Set To Leave Kennis Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by julian21(f): 11:14am On May 04, 2009
After reading this http://9jahiphop..com/2009/05/ruggedman-beginning-of-end.html
,i just wanted to ask what you think about the possibility of rugged man going to kennis music,will it actually make sense if he goes.i personally don't think so.storm records will be a better option

I would have posted this earlier but i just thought it was too much hate from 9jahiphop.he takes a big L on this one.
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by ElRazur: 11:18am On May 04, 2009
We can speculate all we want, we just will never know. Until it happens.

He wasn't hating. How come naija people cannot take criticism? Gosh undecided
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by las240s(m): 11:27am On May 04, 2009
whoever wrote that thing is extreemly biased make them they talk Ruggedman is making money like krazy infact i saw him recently MC ing an MTN event the young man has jst expandede his coast while the pple the writter is taking sides with are jst in one spot more so i gatherd that he recently also moved into his multimillion property at crystal estate in lagos its not a beans
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by dammiecool(m): 11:40am On May 04, 2009
kennis music
Ruggedman has his own record company,so he doesnt have any business with kennis music. u cant even see any Rugged mans video on kennis music channel n prime time, d beef somehow still exist.
when  guyz like 2face,olu maintain,eedris,tetula etc left kennis 2 do their own thing n u expect Rugged who has a record label to go kennis,to do what
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by rapjunkie(m): 2:21pm On May 04, 2009
dammiecool:

kennis music
Ruggedman has his own record company,so he doesnt have any business with kennis music. u cant even see any Rugged mans video on kennis music channel n prime time, d beef somehow still exist.
when  guyz like 2face,olu maintain,eedris,tetula etc left kennis 2 do their own thing n u expect Rugged who has a record label to go kennis,to do what

i wonder!!
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by chrisical(m): 8:30pm On May 04, 2009
I wonder too.
That 9jahiphopblogspot guy is foolish.E be like say joblessness de worry am.How can someone own a record label of which two albums were released and then try to join kennis music which every artiste is deserting.
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by jeff101: 12:21pm On May 05, 2009
@ poster

I don't know what your problem is,but i have noticed you like hijacking threads and stealing shit like a petty thief.i was the first person to ever post any thing about 9jahiphop on nairaland.next thing i know you are biting me.what the heck is wrong with you.last time when 9jahiphop was doing his top ten countdown,i posted it ist and you hijacked it and stole my shine.please just stop it.

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by dammiecool(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2009
sometin dey worry dey worry 2 of u. grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by julian21(f): 12:53pm On May 05, 2009
@ jeff

Stop being childish,anyone can post anything from wherever.is 9jahiphop your fathers property!!!!!!!!    shocked
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by audio: 1:14pm On May 05, 2009
jeff101:

@ poster

I don't know what your problem is,but i have noticed you like hijacking threads and stealing shit like a petty thief.i was the first person to ever post any thing about 9jahiphop on nairaland.next thing i know you are biting me.what the heck is wrong with you.last time when 9jahiphop was doing his top ten countdown,i posted it ist and you hijacked it and stole my shine.please just stop it.

angry angry angry angry angry

How old are you? Seriously. You need to go out into the real world a bit more
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by rockyfela(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2009
lol @ jeff nd julian 21, Jeff real chidish of u, it amazes me hw u r fighting over posting threads that dont make no sense at all, SMH. rugged is on rugged records and wdnt have any need of goin 2 kennis. ANOTHER DUMB THREAD.
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by las240s(m): 1:24am On May 07, 2009
se them dey give people money for posting?if thats true that means say nairaland don dey owe me some naira lol!!
Re: Ruggedman To Kennis Music?! by chrisical(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2009
e be like say you de dream.Wetin dat wan mean?

(1) (Reply)

Rep 4 Naija Video Ft. Naeto C, D’banj, M.i., El Dee, Sound Sultan, Others / K-switch Disses Don Jazzy, Again? / Video: Olamide And Tools On The Juice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.