Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,973 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

NATHMAC Performing Live At Rocktoberfest - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / NATHMAC Performing Live At Rocktoberfest (465 Views)

Live At The Benin Oba Palace Igue Festival Celebration (photos) / NATHMAC Performing Live At Rocktoberfest, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NATHMAC Performing Live At Rocktoberfest by 9jablinkz(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am really excited about the first ever rock festival in Nigeria tagged “ROCKTOBERFEST” its a great thing to be part of the process of creating history. Well, I’d say fans should except great songs from me and my band. There are a lot of wonderful bands like 1lastautograph,plus234,isomers,footprint5 and artists like clay,XTsamurai and a lot of others that will be there to grace the stage and make you happy. We’re all working as a team to make rock music main stream in Nigeria and in Africa at large. Would like to give kudos to Rocknationng, they’re the backbone of this event. So come and have fun with me and many other fantastic bands/artists.

(1) (Reply)

Africa Is The Future Of Future Handset Market / Buhari Congratulates New Ooni Of Ife, Urges To Work For Peace, Progress Of Niger / Sob Khali Jhamila Koira Rakhlo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.