Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan (586 Views)

(updated) University Of Ibadan (unibadan) 2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan (unibadan)2015/2016 Post-graduate Application / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan by jackb23(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2009
Hello Guys,

Sorry for my short break in communicado, i was out for some personal reasons. please i need information of University of Ibadan Post UME, as in the nature of the test, possible area of questions and the secret of making it.

you might not know this might go a long way in helping somedody here not even me alone, please let me know whats their procedures also.

Kind Regards

personally anyone can contact me on (johnsonudott@yahoo.com) please feel free to forward any comments to me. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University Post Ume Accommodation. / rrrr / Sanu Rejects 20% Offer From Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.