Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Who Comes Next To Ronaldo? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Who Comes Next To Ronaldo? (635 Views)

Poll: Who comes next to Ronaldo?

Henry: 100% (1 vote)
Eto'o: 0% (0 votes)
Shevchenko: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Messi Apologises To Ronaldo For Ballon D'or Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Comes Next To Ronaldo? by Jarus(m): 12:18pm On May 04, 2009
Ronaldo de Lima is easily the best striker in this generation (I define this generation to be last 15 years: 1994-2009), while the best player, altogether, within that period has to be between him, Zidane and Ronaldinho(I personally go with Zidane, followed by him then Ronaldinho)

But who comes next to Ronaldo in the pecking order of BEST STRIKER IN THIS GENERATION?

Here is a list of possible candidates:
-Henry
-Eto'o
-Shevchenko
plus others

Note that we are talking about pure strikers here, not broadly forwards or attacking midfielders before I hear the mention of C. Ronaldo, Messi, Rivaldo etc. They may only come up if anybody disagrees with the ranking of best 3 overall players in the period(Zidane,Ronaldo & Ronnie).

Oya, let's see your choices.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To Guus, Haters Pls Read and View, Even Just For A Second / Prediction For Cash / Owen Coyle & Johan Elmander Sc0ops Manager & Player Of The M0nth Award! C0mment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.