Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Only Lagosian Has The Right To Abuse Ibadan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only Lagosian Has The Right To Abuse Ibadan (587 Views)

Muslims Have The Right To Islamize Nigeria_catholic Bishop / See What A Lagosian Did To His Skin For The Sole Purpose Of Begging(photo) / This Is How You Know You're A True Lagosian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Lagosian Has The Right To Abuse Ibadan by afeezet(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2015
With my experience with most of the south west states I found out that Lagos is the best city in south west even Nigeria , then Ibadan for the south west, other states in the south west are not to be compare to a village in Ibadan, they are worse that states like osun, ondo and Ogun have to come to Ibadan to do the so called "excursion" in shoprite Ibadan, their major roads are untared, the only thing Ogun has is just industry apart from that nothing, they don't even have human relationship, to the ondos and pple from Ife please we're always friend but don't abuse the friendship just admit your city is like a village in Ibadan.
I know the Igbo people will shout but my people that have been to your area said your major city are even worst and can't even be compare to ondo not even osun if you like be looking for empirical evidence,
Re: Only Lagosian Has The Right To Abuse Ibadan by yungEX(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
afeezet:
With my experience with most of the south west states I found out that Lagos is the best city in south west even Nigeria , then Ibadan for the south west, other states in the south west are not to be compare to a village in Ibadan, they are worse that states like osun, ondo and Ogun have to come to Ibadan to do the so called "excursion" in shoprite Ibadan, their major roads are untared, the only thing Ogun has is just industry apart from that nothing, they don't even have human relationship, to the ondos and pple from Ife please we're always friend but don't abuse the friendship just admit your city is like a village in Ibadan.
I know the Igbo people will shout but my people that have been to your area said your major city are even worst and can't even be compare to ondo not even osun if you like be looking for empirical evidence,
Ki ni itumo

(1) (Reply)

In Life Never Underestimate Anybody. Just A Matter Of Time. / Photos: Motorcycle Spotted In Nigeria / Spot The Difference: Idi Amin Vs The Nigerian Senate (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.