Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) (1161 Views)

Wizkid New Babe Rocking His Shirt [PICS] / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Photo. The Size Of His Shirt Sleeves Is Epic. / Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by Senacs99: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
…to show the results of his fitness journey. Looks like he’s on his way to a solid six pack. Like what you see, ladies?

See more photo here >>> http://www.kokoleaks.com/2015/10/where-you-ladies-banky-w-takes-off-his.html

Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by Nina4u(f): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
Flavour is wayyy hotter
Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
abeg wear ur clot back joor
nothing to sho!

1 Like

Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by RedCard1(m): 2:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Is that a b.reast or a chest?
Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by pretydiva(f): 4:40am On Oct 24, 2015
I can't see anything undecided
Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by Afrok(m): 5:49am On Oct 24, 2015
Hmmm.... everybody wan show packs even for dark places or photos, did he think i'll use search light to view the pic just to see the breast shocked I mean chest cheesy?

I'm not a lady, if I am, his head and pocket will entice me more than his breasts.... oh! Chest I wanna saysay wink.
Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by Senacs99: 8:48am On Oct 24, 2015
lol
Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by Michellla(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2015
its so obvious he's sucking that stomach in.
long hiss

1 Like

Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2015
So? undecided
Re: Where You Ladies??! Banky W Takes Off His Shirt ..:-) by JbravoAdodger(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Afrok:
Hmmm.... everybody wan show packs even for dark places or photos, did he think i'll use search light to view the pic just to see the breast shocked I mean chest cheesy?

I'm not a lady, if I am, his head and pocket will entice me more than his breasts.... oh! Chest I wanna saysay wink.

Lolol what is wrong with you!? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stephanie Okereke Gives Birth To A Baby Boy / Lamar Is Being Prosecuted For Use Of Cocaine While On Sick Bed / Angry Mob Strip Two Women Naked Over N100,000 Theft In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.