Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware! (778 Views)

Car Tracking Device - N12,500 Only / Car Tracking Device Installers Needed In Ibadan / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware! by donatusdesmond: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just 3wks ago,i read about the mtn m2m tracking device/service online and i called the mtn enterprise customer care desk to make enquiries,there i wasvtold it costs 42,000naira to install it with subsequent payment of 30,000naira yearly to upgrade the tracking device. I was interested in the service and an agent whose name is doyin was recommended, she was given my details and she called with a mtn number 0706.......(details of which i will release if justice isnt done ) she supplied a parcel which i was meant to believe contained d device.
To my utmost dismay she collected the money and gave me d parcel claiming someone else (the installer /engineer ) will come and fix it, it took a week of serious chase via calls to 220 and threats to Doyin to get the supposed installer to come after which he eventually came and claimed he had installed d device while i was told to excuse him.
2 days after, i travelled and i tried checking my car location on their gps facility but the car which was rit in front of me in osun state was reported to be in a town oyo state........(it was very annoying) and i appeared like a fool
since then i v been calling 220 to report the situation for over 2weeks they said the problem was that the tracker was not delivering at realtime and nothing has been done as each of the customer care representatives claim they do not know much about ghe service and will have to relate it to a 'support team' and 'back end' while the agent says she is sorry that she doesnt know how the tracker works that she fed me with the lies mtn told them about the tracker.
.....as i speak my 42000naira is at large and no explanations yet,i think i really need to arrest someone for this fraud,in the meantime, do not fall in the same trap BEWARE OF FRAUD in d name of mtn M2M tracking device
Re: Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware! by libertyfather(m): 12:01am On Oct 24, 2015
This nah real battle to finish, thought you've open a topic on this down there few minutes ago? Anyway I wan join you cause eM Ty eN....ehn!!! Them no dey gimme bonus
Re: Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware! by orlando5: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2015
buhari needs to probe emptyhen ooo
Re: Mtn Car Tracking Device Is A Scam Beware! by airlord2020: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2015
Report to NCC if it is actually an MTN service.

http://consumer.ncc.gov.ng/complaintform.asp?pageid=57

(1) (Reply)

Kanzx 5.0!!!!!! Toyota Venza 2010 Full Option Just Like Brandnew Wiv Wide Screen / S-O-L-D*** 2007 Toyota Camry Gray Color 494 *** / (duke)neat 02 Honda Accord A.spec For 490k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.