Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Please The Advise Of The House On My Scholarship Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please The Advise Of The House On My Scholarship Application (582 Views)

Study In Taiwan: I-shou University Admission And Scholarship Application. / Mistakes Some Students Make During Their Admission And Scholarship Application. / Help Me Secure My Scholarship For Masters In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please The Advise Of The House On My Scholarship Application by chuksey1(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2015
hello house please i need you advise. i am about applying for a phd scholarship of which if i am successful will cover the entire tuition fee plus living expenses. i have the intention of attending the phd program using this scholarshp only as i cannot afford d cost on my own. the question i found on the form that is difficult for me to fill goes like this

if you are successful with your phd application how do you intend to pay for your phd studies and how much?
1. personal funds
2. bank loans

and you are required to respond to all the questions. so house please how do i respond to this?
Re: Please The Advise Of The House On My Scholarship Application by mikky4all(m): 6:46am On Oct 24, 2015
It should have been written there if the application will be going along with a scholarship. If not, I will advise to choose personal and then look for a place or attach a written statement about you personally sourcing for scholarship

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa To India Or SA / Jos And Cattle Ranch / 5 Things To Do If You Are Stuck In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.