Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account (43245 Views)

My Sales Boys/girls Steal From Me. / Bank CEOs Visit Yemi Osinbajo / Hackers Are Targeting Nigerian Banks, Attack Imminent – NITDA Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by chinchum(m): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2015
IPOB youths grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess they were trying to steal money to bail out Nnamdi Kunu

3 Likes

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by smartec: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2015
This guys should be employ. To work with the SSS. Don't let the waste in jail,

1 Like

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by ibedun: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Igbos again?!!!

Won ti se Épé fun awon people yi men!
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Lordnewton1(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2015
at least i know where mushin is located
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by naijathings(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2015
iambabaG:
In civilized climes.. Dey will do little time; nd their expertise will be employed 2 tackle further occurrence. A brief spell in kirikiri will render their brains useless #Wastedtalent

there is no much expertise in this...
na very simple work
and they should have known that depositing 3,000,000 in a brand new account will raise red flag in the bank.
they should have sent it to 9 accounts so each will get less than 900,000 and EFCC will not be alerted.

they will so so rot in jail, and not in the easiest way.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by jumpmasta(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE KIND OF CRIMINAL COUNTRY BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT FOR THE BRAVERY OF BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE WHO CHASED OJUKWU TO IVORY COAST AND CONQUERED BIAFRA. IGBOS AND CRIME ARE LIKE HAUSA MAN AND GWORO. INSEPERABLE!!! undecided undecided
Stupid id man...Yoruuubaas and Rape nko?

1 Like

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by justicejay(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2015
oekehinde:
Hahahaahhah.....end result of public asset declaration. Abeggy make them dey declare their assets make smart guys see some cash to spend.
NB: This action is condemnable
you called aTHIEF a SMART guy?
av you forgotten that we are no longer in gej era where stealing is not a SIN?
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by scholes0(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2015
chinchum:
IPOB youths grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess they were trying to steal money to bail out Nnamdi Kunu

loooool, Laugh wan Kill me die!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by kozmokaz(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2015
[/s]and the VP account was so easy to hack? Nigeria zoogira really. behind in cyber security!!! thumbs up to my brothers from d east

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by oluamid(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2015
safarigirl:
Money has been tight since Buhari came on grin

Anyway, if Nigeria had any sense they'd hack into their genius.....you know how much stolen funds FG could get back from Swiss accounts with those guys?

Lol. Are you saying the FG should engage in fraud? If caught, we should just kiss all our looted money goodbye. Not that they even want to give the money back before.
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Gracito(f): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2015
QuotaSystem:
This comment is just disgusting. This is why Igbos will never be trusted with responsibility.

If we ever make the mistake of allowing an Ibo President, he will probably release all his brothers from prison first.

A people that see nothing wrong in fraud; we truly have nothing in common. *spits*

mistake? Allowing your fellow country man lead is a mistake? With your choice of words, one would think you're highly enlightened. Not everyone in the same tribe is the same. Get that, my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by izzyu(m): 7:46am On Oct 24, 2015
oekehinde:
Hahahaahhah.....end result of public asset declaration. Abeggy make them dey declare their assets make smart guys see some cash to spend.
NB: This action is condemnable

you have a point, though.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 24, 2015
Really funny... D 3rd guy fumbled!! How can u walk into a bank to withdraw N3m just like that?

Stealing thou is bad jare..... Some1 said its national cake, lolz now they will have national jail with dented image home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Ebuka Orumba, Nnamdi Kalu and Patrick Nwafor, Issorite.

It would have been better had you guys defraud GEJ, hack into his account and steal all the money he stole, nobody would arrest you guys for doing so. Unfortunately for you three flats, you deemed it fit to defraud our active VP.... chai, you will all rot in kirikiri.

As for Nwafor, God will soon catch you..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/992406_dumpfolded_jpge4739571baf55c28585e42791a59834d

those guys stole from one of the thieves in the country.
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by ministeriallist: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2015
hotwax:
There is difference between scamming (fraud) and hacking.

Hacking is a proffession/ discipline. Scamming is electronic 419.

IT illiterate keep using the two terms interchangeably.

No wonder Nigerians are still backward.

Now to Nigerians, a scammer is a hacker. SMH
They are both hackers and scammers. They hacked the VP's email and scammed the Bank.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Young03(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2015
this guys should be given a national award buhari should employ this guys

they ar the technocrTs
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2015
For US those guys don get instant employment......na dis knd people fbi,cia,fsb,mossad deh find since......buh kirikiri here they come......if i b naija politician na to hlp those guyz rent house for them come give them alll our senetors name make dem begin to hack
*****"hu go teach me...make o start with shekau acct dat nigga go get bar for him acct
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Isaddabai(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
U say na wetin be deir Names.........
Hehehehe i comment my reserved[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2015
kleppur:
They ate from the national cake...

how did they eat, didn't you read the story, they were caught trying to steal money and you are saying they ate, lol...

1 Like

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Ade001ng(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2015
hacking is now stealing, stealing is now corruption.
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2015
hotwax:

Guy! You are the illiterate here. Both hacking and scamming are majorly been perpetrated by same category of people called "fraudsters". Therefore, anyone that uses the two words interchangeably didn't make any mistake. Of course, it takes someone with above average knowledge about IT to package patent malwire, so one don't necessarily need to have formal IT background before s(he) can have access to hacking tools.
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by CACAWA(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2015
iambabaG:
In civilized climes.. Dey will do little time; nd their expertise will be employed 2 tackle further occurrence. A brief spell in kirikiri will render their brains useless #Wastedtalent
lol..you must be kidding. Show me where a convicted serial killer was co-opted as a military sniper. Too much film tricks these days.

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by silversonuc(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2015
searching4love:
ONLY GOD KNOWS THE KIND OF CRIMINAL COUNTRY BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN IF NOT FOR THE BRAVERY OF BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE WHO CHASED OJUKWU TO IVORY COAST AND CONQUERED BIAFRA. IGBOS AND CRIME ARE LIKE HAUSA MAN AND GWORO. INSEPERABLE!!! undecided undecided
'in reekado banks tone' ya fada
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by ministeriallist: 7:52am On Oct 24, 2015
oluamid:

Lol. Are you saying the FG should engage in fraud? If caught, we should just kiss all our looted money goodbye. Not that they even want to give the money back before.

I think what the guy above is saying is: nigeria Govt should use those guys to hack into swiss accounts housing our stolen funds so as to repatriate them to Nigeria. Lol
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by CACAWA(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2015
hotwax:

ethical hacking is a discipline. Hacking is an act. Don't get it mixed up.
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by whizpa(m): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2015
Bollocks!!
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by mildflame: 7:55am On Oct 24, 2015
1acre:
Hmmmn,my brothers are at work cos Buhari is delaying.

Ur brothers been at work since CREATION

2 Likes

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by QuotaSystem: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2015
I'm enlightened enough to observe a trend and it would be a complete mistake to give Ibos any position of responsibility in Nigeria.

There's a reason you dominate fraud in Nigeria and a reason you're the people that are always too eager to defend it (Saraki, Oduah, Diezani etc.).

Gracito:
mistake? Allowing your fellow country man lead is a mistake? With your choice of words, one would think you're highly enlightened. Not everyone in the same tribe is the same. Get that, my friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
those guys stole from one of the thieves in the country.
He stole your money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Keegan: 8:00am On Oct 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. We have geniuses in this country. They should employ them already! grin

Ode ni e mr. ape, in which country again? The country you fo.ols are referring to as zoo? No employment for evil minded mofos.
Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Gracito(f): 8:00am On Oct 24, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I'm enlightened enough to observe a trend and it would be a complete mistake to give Ibos any position of responsibility in Nigeria.

There's a reason you dominate fraud in Nigeria and a reason you're the only people that defend it (Saraki, Oduah, Diezani etc.)
the only people that defend it? I don't even know what to say to you. But to avoid anyone getting angry, i'd rather we cut this short. Have a good day

Re: Hackers Steal N8m From Osinbajo’s Bank Account by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2015
Secretary to Name checkers association of nairaland how far?
Tell us total breakdown of crimes committed by tribes this month

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Bank Accounts Called 'aza' In Nigeria? / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? / What Robbers Did To A Nairalander's Sister's New Shop (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.