Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,432 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

That Decision That Shaped Your Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / That Decision That Shaped Your Life (480 Views)

I Am About Making A Decision That Would Cost Me My I.T Placement: Advice / 10 Categories Of Jobs That Can Decrease Your Life Span / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Decision That Shaped Your Life by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2015
We have heard that your decision can either make or mar you.
There comes a time in anyone life, that you have to make a decision.
I want us to share that decision that really shaped our lives to serve as a source of motivation or deterrent to others.

Mine. Back then in 2013, life was so harsh. I have been staying with a family who promised to take care of my education for almost 2 yrs, but they weren't committed to their promise. I decided to look for a job. Got one,as a Baker to be paid 14k. On telling them, they asked me to leave their house.
I have nowhere to go, no money. I called senior bros, he said I should go and meet mum and dad in the village. I went to my only female friend to tell her I will be going back to my village. Babe wept and said I shouldn't go. I decided to stay back. Started work as a Baker. Well, I worked there for 2months and got my present job ( a job I applied while I was living with those family but wasn't employed). Pay of 55k
This job has seriously changed my life Am now sponsoring myself in school, living in a well furnished self contain. In fact, life don better now grin
Share yours
Re: That Decision That Shaped Your Life by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2015
winkwink

(1) (Reply)

Airport Safety, FAAN Gets Nod To Employ 720 New Staff / Advice Needed / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.