Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Travel - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Travel (543 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2015
@Justwise thanks for everything ,u really doing a great job.May the good lord bless u hmmua!

I really dont know where this fits in but i need urgent attention.

I am a Female Corper,i am in my 6th month now and i also had to quit the job i do on the side in lagos as at 2 wks ago cos my ZI found out i work in lagos in a telecomunications coy as a sales consultant(been working as soon as i graduated).My ZI found out and she is not corperative at all cos i am usually always in lag working even tho i serve in the north.She adviced i face my teaching job here so i have no choice now ,im back to the north as a teacher cry i cant risk another extra month here.I also sell human hair and sandals.

The issue is my great aunt has invited me to come over for the xmas holiday to spend 10days with her in the US...

My fears are ,are there any restrictions whatsoever on serving corpers applying for us tourist visas whilst still serving?
What are my chances as my great aunt works with the US government In chicago and she has sent all her details as evidence she would be my sponsor for my round trip and all.

Secondly, i have been denied once in lagos consulate,i guess cos i had just graduated then and i stated i was unemployed awaiting NYSC, i have no travel history

....im applying through Abuja this time cos its closer to my PPA...

do i state that i have been denied before?when i tried booking my appointment even tho with a diff email, it stated that i have an existing profile with them and i should try booking an appointment with the old email(i guess they pretty much have everyone in thier database nomatter how long), so i didnt bother making any appointments....id just fill out another ds160 form after the advice i get here

So in a nut shell im asking experienced bvs who travelled to the us during thier NYSC and any experieced person in the know what they did and how they did it.

I dont intend to lie cos i know a friend that lied she wasnt serving but i dont know how the consulate got to knw she lied hence she got denied .
Will the DG grant me the holiday application.

Pls advice me cos i am definately coming back. Thanks justwise..... i rili dont udert
Hello aunty stellz my stelladivakokus thanks for everything ,u really doing a great job.May the good lord bless u hmmua!

I really dont know where this fits in but i know its a very interesting and sensitive topic ,i need to verify nd clarify somthings.

I am a Female Corper,i am in my 6th month now and i also had to quit the job i do on the side in lagos as at 2 wks ago cos my ZI found out i work in lagos in a telecomunications coy as a sales consultant(been working as soon as i graduated).My ZI found out and she is not corperative at all cos i am usually always in lag working even tho i serve in the north.She adviced i face my teaching job here so i have no choice now ,im back to the north as a teacher cry i cant risk another extra month here.I also sell human hair and sandals.

My reason for explaining is to be as open as possible.

The issue is my great aunt has invited me to come over for the xmas holiday to spend 10days with her in chicago...

My fears are ,are there any restrictions whatsoever on serving corpers applying for us tourist visas whilst still serving?
What are my chances as my great aunt works with the US government In chicago and she has sent all her details as evidence she would be my sponsor for my round trip and all.

Secondly, i have been denied once in lagos consulate,i guess cos i had just graduated then and i stated i was unemployed awaiting NYSC, i have no travel history

do i state that i have been denied before?when i tried booking my appointment even tho with a diff email, it stated that i have an existing profile with them and i should try booking an appointment with the old email(i guess they pretty much have everyone in thier database nomatter how long), so i didnt bother making any appointments....id just fill out another ds160 form after the advice i get here

So in a nut shell im asking experienced bvs who travelled to the us during thier NYSC and any experieced person in the know what they did and how they did it.

I dont intend to lie cos i know a friend that lied she wasnt serving but i dont know how the consulate got to knw she lied hence she got denied .

Pls advice me cos i am definately coming bk. Thanks
Re: Travel by justwise(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2015
@Justwise thanks for everything ,u really doing a great job.May the good lord bless u hmmua!

I really dont know where this fits in but i need urgent attention.

The issue is my great aunt has invited me to come over for the xmas holiday to spend 10days with her in the US...

Pls advice me cos i am definately coming back. Thanks justwise.....

Sorry i did not reply before you deactivated your account.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flat Mate Wanted....in Osogbo,osun State. / Nysc Change Of Department Issue / Loan With Just 3% Interest NO COLLATERAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.